To whomever keeps taking our signs down at the entrance of Smithwood Subdivision in Minden , I would love to purchase back those signs for 1/2 of what I paid for them the first time.If you are as stupid as I think you are , please leave your name and number and I will get to you as soon as is humanly possible.Thanks , Hope to see you real soon!

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If there is a problem from the authorities then I will be more then happy to do whatever needs to be done. Whether it be removal of signs or fines , it doesn't matter. But it will be the authorities that need to way in on this , not some childish prankster. The phone number and web address are on the sign if they needed to contact us. We have another order plus the 50 or so we have left from the first. We will keep sticking them out until we have gotten our message out. Has nothing to do with some yo-yo theif and their sign fetish.
First, no one is sure who is removing the signs. It is only speculated that the authorities may be behind such removal, but that is not a fact.

If it is the local authorities, then they are under no obligation to contact you, prior to the removal of the signs. Actually, if it is them, they are doing you a favor. The could impose a penalty for each sign, each day the sign(s) remains in place. Instead, they simply remove them, and assume the owner will not replace them at a later date.

As a suggestion, you may want to contact your local authorities and ask if they acknowledge the removal if the signs. If they do, request information about where you are legally able to place the signs. If they do not acknowledge removing the signs, then you would be in position to file charges.

You do not need to know who actually has taken the signs, in order for you to file a report. if it is found that a disturbed citizen is responsible for the removal of the sign, your report of previous incident would aid in prosecution of that individual(s).

Either way, I would suggest checking with the laws of the area you wish to place the signs, and follow those laws to the best of your abilities. If you find the prior location to be illegal, then find somewhere that is legal.

You have the right to publicly display representation of your group, you just need to make sure your doing it legally.
Have already been in contact with the authorities. I was just letting everyone know that I didn't think it was the authorities and if it had been them , the steps by which they could show us our error.
The parish wil sometimes remove signs in their row

Is this your sign?
Love it!!!!
Coonman, you are just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
I could'nt help it...this sign makes me LOL

Sorry Snake
No apology needed Coonman , that ain't my dog !
lol
Not a bad idea Rosebud. I do feel that the game cameras have slowed the assault down on those perfectly innocent signs. They just sit there and mind their own business , not saying a word. HA! HA!
I kind of remember that article or one like it. If I remember correctly the city workers were instructed to remove the signs when they came across them. Not on private property like someones yard but say on a street corner or light poles then yes.

I would guess people aren't taking them down for any reason other than it's just a sign somewhere that it shouldn't be.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service