"More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S. – including more than 9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties – have signed a petition rejecting "global warming," the assumption that the human production of greenhouse gases is damaging Earth's climate."
"There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate," the petition states. "Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=64734

Cap and Trade and other taxation schemes based upon the farce of Anthropogenic global warming will add hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars of tax burden on American energy consumers. We must reject these schemes and focus on energy independence, not squeezing even more dimes out of the already overburdened members of productive society.

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GD,

Sometimes you leave me speechless, (which I'm sure a lot of people like). When your on your game, you hit it at about 90% a rate, not bad. This was one of your better post, you didn't leave a bunch of garbage for me to pick up. (that'a not much fun). Now, about the facts, your facts will always differ from mine, the only thing that will bare out who is right, is time. I'm not going to freak about about this global warming or climate change thing. Because, I just got called to dinner. Let me eat real quick and I will be back. Start something with checkmate king until I get back.
GD,
I'll will have to say ditto to you and your family. Your service to this country is much appreciated . As I said in my bio, I was born in Colorado Springs, but what I didn't say is that I was was baptised in the Air Force Academy. My dad was the sports information director there. Although I was only in Colorado for three months, I still feel a connection to it everytime I see it on TV.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service