A happy day for America A sad Day for Democracy and Capitalism

I know this will probably get deleted and My Profile may also but here you go. Today was a triumph for some and a slap in the face for others. I am so sad that america has chosen this path that are for fathers faught so hard to protect. We have been lied to as american people. Democracy and capitalsim must come to an end. This may not be the end but a chapter in the book of History of this great nation. My Faith is in god, that he will not unleash anything we cant handle. This is the tourning point of what many of us know as normal. America is about to experience change, change that many of us want and many us dont. I dont understand the change, and I think none of us do. There is an empty spot inside of me with today with questions spinning around it. I just dont understand america, I just dont understand. He told you it was about to change, every time you read his name it was "CHANGE". I can promise you one thing, you may not like the change but he was honest, it will change! Yesterday is history as tomorrow is our future and our future will Change. God bless this great country, God Bless Democracy, God Bless Capitalism, God Bless Americam, God bless Barack Hussein Obama, God bless us all.

Bill G

Views: 548

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

He must not have had a coffee can to bury the cash in the yard.

Plus he doesn't like lumpy mattresses. He should have had a safe at a new orleans hotel like Huey Long did.
There you go with the "Stripper" thing again KB. :-)
That diaper thing was a tad much to make me think about but funny none the less.
Cathaus,
I'll have you know "I'm a man of constant sorrow" Your starting to get tuff here lately but I like it. A crook is a crook so throw the book.
Most men like a tough woman but never a tough steak!
some but not all - like women tough as nickle steak:^)
That would be purty tough! I may only be as tough as a 25 cent steak!!
Hey Lee,
You have a good sense of humor I like that, hang around for a while we need more like you. As you can see from my picture I'm one of the smarter looking people on here so if you need advice come see my first or if you need something translated from red neck to English just give me a hollier.
Hey Dillinger, good to hear from you. Since the HS is in Louisiana, I bet you you will hear from a lot of "prototypical 'Sportsman Paradise' prototypes" on here. Glad to hear you folks up there don't care to help the energy crisis in any real, helpful way up there. Makes us put your opinion in an excellant perspective. Good day.
And a heck of alot more O& G that will be drilled and produced.
well, I lived in oregon once. And as I recall there were a lot of russians, some asian, a few latinos and virtually no blacks. Caucasians were a mixed breed - European and Scandanavian.
They do make good beer and wine. Oregon is good for something. Lumber and alcohol.
Kentucky makes the best alcohol, in my opinion.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service