Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LONG LIVE JACK BLAKE AND THE HAYNESVILLE SHALE!
Looks like 40 of the top 60 are either on our foreign aid list or are dependent on the US to keep their economies afloat.
We have rebuilt just about every country that we had to fight. Even if they were after world domination. We have been "The" police for the world for the last 50 years. The UN stinks and would be an even more laughable organization if they were trying to operate out of Iran,North Korea, Mother Russia, or maybe even the Peoples Republic of California. They cast their votes and disparaging remarks about this once great nation while moochin' off of the freedoms that this sovereign nation has spilled so much blood for.This country has carried the load for quite some time.

Yes , we have brought a lot of this on ourselves. Freedom and the attempt to give the gift of democracy to the rest of the world, have come at a great price. A price that still could be paid if everyone were willing to do their part. But trying to bring everyone else along with us for all these years will be too much in the end, I am afraid. After we hand over our sovereignty to cover these debts we are incurring,I guess my main concern when the UN takes over is, whos going to be the enforcer ? Whos going to keep N. Korea from nukein' the South or Japan ? Or Iran from nukein' Israel ? Is that all going to vanish when we are no longer the super power ? We will see.

Im really not trying to make anybody mad. You rarely ever see me post anything of the political nature. This is probably why.But then again, this isnt about politics. Its about people( Both sides of the aisle) that appear to hate this country and what it stands for, continuing to lead us down a path that heads toward the total destruction of our way of life.Many will actually cheer at that because of their pure hatred for this country.And thats o.k. I guess, because I hate the direction that we are headed. Kinda makes us even.

I said I wasnt trying to make anybody mad but you know what ? If you dont like what I just wrote, you are gonna have to just get over it! Because for at least the next three or four months, this is still a Free Country and I got a God given right to say it. Thats part of what that freedom thing has been all about.
Have a good one!
Hey Snakester,

You didn't make anybody mad that's my job, just watch lol. Nice piece of reading. Since I've been staying clear of politics I won't comment too much on it. However I would like to say, no matter how much I agree with you, or disagree with KB and Jim, all three of you will stand up, and say what you believe in, whether other people like it or not. That I can respect, I personally won't compromise my political beliefs for a feel good moment on here or anywhere elso for that matter. When you start hearing, "I'm conservative BUT" or "I'm a liberal BUT" that's a clear warning sign of a feel good moment coming your way. So KB, JIm, and Snake keep doing what your doing and don't ever compromise. Me, I guess I'll never change until I walk into a voting both and see a lever that says " somwhere in the middle".
Be careful Dorcheated. Somewhere in the middle is a "heaven forbid" spot to be in on good ole' GHS.

I try to stay outta the politics too, but it is always refreshing to hear both sides. You very rarely hear both sides around our neck of the woods and I find it refreshing.

Yeah I used the word but ...LMBO

Tay
Where is Dorcheated how come he doesn't post as much
Pat,
I'm still here, I'm just semi-retired. I had to hang up the gloves up for a while.
i haven't got my gloves on and i was getting hit.
Welcome too the jungle man!!
Somewhere in the middle is good....how about "From both sides now". I think that's the name of a song. We could start our own political party? LOL
Snake,
You haven't written anything that I can disagree with! One thing that I know with all of my heart is that Israel will always stand because it is the home of the Lord's chosen people. I once thought that America was His second favorite nation but I have serious doubts about it now!
Couldn't have vocalized my thoughts any better myself!
Checkmate - I'm not sure what "account" is being referred to in your link, but here's one from the Treasury Dep't.

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/pd_debtposactrpt_0903...

Best - sesport :0)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service