I'm hearing from my brother that equipment and materials are moving onto the pad in Sec. 16.

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

Is this on the same pad as Sec 9 was drilled?
When I originally saw the pad (last summer), there was a vacant (separate?) pad on the Sect. 16 side, but just adjacent.
Thanks, I had rode through there Sat but did not see any activity but met a truck with some pipe right past there. I figured thats where it was going.
My brother said he saw tanks, portable steps, and pipe and saw some guys out looking over the "empty" pad. This would have been around Sat.
Just a request--if someone in the area drives by and a rig is up could you post? Thanks.
It is up. Got past it before I realized who was drilling.
Thanks.
Rowan Companies looks like the driller
My brother texted they were flaring gas on the well with the rig still up. This normal (sorry I'm an NG rookie)?
Drilltheshale, I know very little myself on it but I have not seen any wells in our area flared at all even after the rig is gone. The closest one I have seen flared after it was fraced is up past the blunt mill road on 84 toward Mansfield. H&P had drilled this one but do not know who holds that lease.
drilltheshale, I don't think it is normal to flare a well with the rig still up. It is my understanding that a well has to be frac and completed before gas can be flared. What S-T-R is the well in?
This is Sec 16 of 11 15

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service