We and some of our friends have not received our check due for  Feb. 2014  from BHP. As we have had problems with them in past, just wondering if anyone else didn't receive their checks

Views: 687

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No check here either. 3 days late.

have you contacted them? Are you in Louisiana or Texas

Jay I agree, CHK at least pays. Since BHP did their final conversion from Petrohawk to BHP in Aug. 2013, getting a ck. from BHP has been a nightmare. When you call the Call Center they give every excuse: Some of the excuses I and my friends have heard: You were over paid and now owe us in $1000s, well production dropped, you lost your minerals. These are ACTUAL excuses we have heard.  Finally after 5 months, we got 3 months of checks and a reconciliation sheet that really wasn't correct. Now no 1099s. This month none of us have had checks

I received mine today

Hey I am clapping my hands with you Jed!! Didn't ck mail today; hopefully ours will be there tomorrow!!

I received my BHP/Petrohawk check yesterday.  On wells operated by BHP/Petrohawk I was paid $4.04.  I will gladly wait a couple days for my BHP/Petrohawk check rather than be paid $3.00 by Chesapeake on their wells (if I can even get that much for December production).  I wouldn't know because Chesapeake is just now paying for November production ($2.65 supposedly no-cost royalty).  That's a joke!  I'll gladly wait for my corrected 1099's as well.  Wont cost me one red cent!  As you can probably tell, I had an outstanding experience with Petrohawk..........with BHP, not so much, but I feel they'll get the issues corrected soon.

We receive our payment from BHP / Petrohawk as a direct deposit and it shows up like clock work. Never an issue. We usually receive the voided paper copy in the mail a few days later.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service