I was wondering if anyone has been contacted concerning this well. I'm trying to figure out what I can expect next and in what kind of timeframe.

Views: 19118

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like you have had luck with the Energy Link "contact your operator" option.  I've been looking for some feedback on that.

Only through incessant, nigh on daily, pestering…

LOL!  There obviously is no silver bullet when it comes to getting responses from operators.  Thanks.

Mr. Sunday, I believe you are correct in that you only got the DO because you contacted them.  As I have stated previously, we have only received one DO out of the eight wells we have interest in and that came because we called them to ask if they were going to send one. That's right, I said called them. That was back in the day when you call and actually talk to someone. Anyway, when you stated last week you had received a DO, I went through XTO's owner relations query system and asked if they were sending out DO's for this well. To my surprise, I received a DO this morning via email. Now, having said that, the DO is somewhat useless other than stating what my decimal interest will be. I think it is interesting that they sent a DO and the accompanying letter with it, wants me to agree with the decimal interest by signing the Schedule A attachment and send it back to them. Although I believe the decimal interest to be correct (or at least close), I am not signing/agreeing to it without them providing the information necessary to calculate it myself. I have asked that they send the as-drilled lengths of perforated lateral in each unit. Now, I just have to wait and see if they respond. I did the math also and get the same as you did, just north of 92.5%. I will report back if they respond to my request of lateral lengths.

Doesn’t it give that info on the RRC?  I guess not. I thought I had seen that information on a plat once before.

The proposed plat on the RRC site does give the lengths for the well path but the as-drilled plat does not show the lengths. I believe Wyo Guy previously mentioned this. I have searched the RRC site but I haven't found it yet. Note however, that does not mean that it's not there somewhere. Having said that, seems to me that this would be useful information to include on a DO, but apparently not. 

Okay, I thought I had seen it somewhere.

If it's in the RRC database, I bet Julie could find it.

I received the following response from XTO on my query regarding the as-drilled lateral lengths for the Keydets-A47 well.

Total producing lateral (FTP – LTP) - 8317’

FTP to Keydets southern Unit line boundary - 7694’

A47 north unit line boundary to LTP - 623’

I’m getting emails that Mr. Sunday & Wyo guys just posted here today @457 pm & 505 pm. There is nothing new posted so wondering if I am getting reminder emails or something???

We were replying to a post on the previous page.

I am clicking link
To view the new reply, visit:

Anyway. I’ll keep looking thanks!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service