Sounds pretty good... what are the chances of it happening? I know times are tough so we don't have to hear about that. But still, if you want to be a member of the community here is a chance.

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds better then the "Stay Fresh" or "Summers Eve" Bowl for sure.
Just have to hope that they wouldnt back out on the deal right before kickoff tho!
If Chesapeake gets into the mix, it will end up being the Toliet Bowl for sure!
Dont like the look of the bloodthirsty, ravenous...Aubrey in a three piece suit telling everyone at the coin toss "How good we are for NWLA" ?
Given away "CHPK Bean Soup" so everybody could get gas that night, epecially folks that may or may not have gotten mugged last year on a lease.Get ole Kevin Mac out there running around the field ,with his CHPK/Twin Cities sign telling everybody that " You really arent a point of interest at this time but thanks for coming to the game anyway ! "

All I can picture right now is Buzz Lightyear and his imortal words..........To infinity and beyond !

Thats how deep it really is.(LOL)
That's hilarious
Nice to see ya lurkin around in the bushes again Jim!
Now if I could just get DCH back around we could get this title shot match done.
I'm ready. Who do we take on?
I hear Chesapeake has been quietly buying all the tickets to next years game and will announce in march that they discovered a sporting event here in the ark la tex. thus setting off a frenzy to obtain the remaining tickets.
Well hello Amy , that was some mighty fine Smart#%#ing there. Where have you been hiding ?..........Benton !
Watch out DCH. Jim may be working in an extra partner for a handicap match! (LOL)

They will probably promote the event as the largest in the country as well huh ?
Then they will go into the spill about how difficult it will be to sell all these tickets at such an unconventional event.
Hey Snake,
Jim need's to get one of his Benton buddies and meet us at the bowling alley for a litttle competion.
Best of three games loser buy's the dinner. Or should I say, Jim and his friend buy's the dinner.
I gotta see this "throw down" at Holiday Lanes Bowling Alley!
Cathaus,
You don't want to see these old men struggle it won't be pretty.
The Doyline boy's can't be beat. I think?
No country for old men
The thing is, I am more these "Old Mens'" age then yours and Snakes!!
What a dilema!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service