May he lead this great country with courage and wisdom.

Views: 300

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Can we get Cozumel for California?? Okay, that's not fair. We'll throw in Chicago too!
California is broke. Can't pay their bills. Have so many illegal aliens that their tax base can no longer support all of the crack pot social experiments that they have been trying.

Chicago: great shopping. Agree. Best Senate seats money can buy. And great real estate too. Obama's bought a piece of real estate for 1/10th of the market value from a convicted felon. Then there's the funny little ways that all of obama's oponents in his earlier races just kind of had problems! And then there's that preaching! Yeah. Broke bankrupt state, corrupt city! Yes, we can trade them quickly but I'm not sure mexico would give us Cozumel and Playa! heck, Mexico is 50% of the way toward TAKING california anyway!
Sorry, illegal aliens have already beat you to it!
You are so correct KB,

That's the reason Nancy P. wrote the first stimulus bill, somebody was thinking.

When Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination, somebody was thinking.

When Turbo Tax Tim was nominated for thr IRS, somebody was thinking.

When Killefer had to resign for Tax reason's, somebody was thinking.

When Gitmo was ordered close before homes where found for the prisoners, somebody wasn't thinking.

When they took the Buy American clause out of the stimulus bill because Europe got upset, somebody wasn't thinking.

When you change your opinion on NAFTA before you visit Canada, somebody was thinking.

When Daschle has to withdraw his name from the cabinet post, somebody wasn't thinking.

When foreign wire taps are now ok, somebody wasn't thinking.

When Bill Clinton has to tell you, start being optimistic, somebody wasn't thinking.

When you Let harry Reed have a 8 billion dollar train from Las Vegas to LA, somebody wasn't thinking

" the inability to reason and think for oneself are dangerous conditions" Quote.... KB, rspless maddog

You said it sister, not me.
It would seem that Dorcheated is alive and well and standing tall on his soap box once again!
Hello Maw, Just doing a drive by, I'm a little behind on my work. But I will be back soon!
Well thanks my love, you know I love to tweak some noses once in awhile.
But of course your still one of my best buds.
Excellent Dorcheated. And all of this in only his first month in office! Can't wait to see what crappola he shovels out on us over the next 4 years!!!!!

Great speech maker...unfortunately half of the speech is a lie and the other half is horribly bad for the country. But one heck of a speech.
Right now in his speech to America he says we need to cut our dependence on foreign oil but what was in his stimulus plan for Natural Gas vehicles - ZILCH. Obama says one thing and does another.

He just more of the same old B.S.
good speech... but i did not hear one word about natural gas. Maybe it's not even on the radar?
Obama is NOT the mineral owner's friend.
I have never seen a bigger group of squirrels in my life. Tonights speech said a lot of nothing, talk just talk. The only fix that I heard him say was for all high school grads, they need to get at least 1 more year of higher education be it job training or tech school or college.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service