Hi all, looking for opinions on whether I need a Texas O/G attorney for my lease when it's time. I know the laws vary from state to state. I live in Montana, and my CPA's sister is an experienced O/G attorney in Montana.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need an attorney familiar with Texas Oil & Gas Law.
How much acreage and where?
My share is just over 4 acres in A-203, (John Forsythe Survey) just NE of Center, in Shelby County, TX
You need a Texas attorney.
It's probably worth at least checking with a Texas O&G attorney.


© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service