if you get a lease offer this year,pls let us all know the details.
what sections, the company, the amount ect.......

Views: 501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linda most landmen get paid a day rate plus expences.
linda,

They get a day rate but don't keep a job if they don't lease. At least that is what has been posted on here. You can read the whole discussion - just go to the search box in the far upper right hand corner.
I also recall some interesting gifts might also come into play.
I've had a few lessors give me gifts... and I've had a small bonus here and there, but nothing I'd consider "extravagant". Nothing like these bigwig fatcat CEO's on WallStreet. :)

R
Lessor's giving a landman gifts, uhmmm, so now we know how to get a good lease.
Gifts? I like presents! My birthday's coming up soon.

Royalty deeds will be accepted. lol.
I have an extra kidney that I may be willing to part with for the right price. =) And an appendix...definitely not using that. Email me with your bonus offers. Organs go to the landman with the highest lease bonus offer, royalty percentage, and most favorable lease terms. =)
I was just referring to the things that were talked about in the discussion about landmen's pay.
CEO pay and incentives are what the board and shareholders are willing to give for in exchange for good leadership.
TAKE THE MONEY.........
My friend called yesterday and said he got an offer of 3500 per acre, 25% royalty for 23 acres in sec 21-11-14.

This is very near some that leased for 22,500 a few months ago.
1st offer by Chesapeake (via Merlin Exploration) in Nov 08 of $3000 per acre on 40 acres in 12N 11W in DeSoto Parish (property was under preexisting lease, but lease expired on Dec 28). Countered with $7500 in December. Landman called Monday with new offer of $5000 but contingent on a few other landowners in the section accepting the offer. 25% royalty. CGG Veritas also contacted us on Monday about 3D Seismic Shoot on our 78 acres in this township and range. Said men were already here and were in process of conducting seismic operations on the land and that we were the last landowners she had to track down to get approval from.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service