if you get a lease offer this year,pls let us all know the details.
what sections, the company, the amount ect.......

Views: 501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just heard from friend....Sec 16-11-15 Desoto. Whit Porter, 3500.00 acre and 25%.
How many acres?
Not sure...over 5 but less than 10
$3000 / acre in the ellerbe rd area was told they would only be there 7 to 10 days so they needed an answer in that time frame or they were moving on. That was by petrohawk
Paul, what the latest news on the Petrohawk offer in the Ellerbe Rd area?
Desoto Parish, 4000.00 Acre. Sec 20-11-15 25% Royalty.
I received a check from Red River Land today. My siblings and I own 75 acres in 4-19N-12W. It probably is not as much as some of you have received but a bird in the hand...........
OGCalifornia,

Is Red River still leasing for Chesapeake?

Also would you mind sharing per acre price.

Thanks for sharing what ever information you are comfortable giving.
Parker,
Yes, Red River is still leasing for Chesapeake, however the check was from Red River's account.
We received $7,000.00 per acre. We felt that when the price of natural gas and the economy took a dive that it was too much money to speculate with. It is a lot more than the $250.00 per acre we were initially offered. Also I was out voted by my siblings on whether or not to accept. This amount does not include any surface rights and 25% royalty. I wish all of you well in your negotiations. In the end everyone has to do what they are comfortable with.
Have you been offered two or more in the bush? We did what works for us. I sincerely hope everyone gets whatever is in the bushes for you.
I've been in the Bushes for 8 years. Their telling me it's time to come out.

Just a little joke OG smile.
OG - at least your family voted. I think it was Gosh Darn that posted an article about some man suing his family because he felt he had been blindsided by family. You may not have gotten top dollar, but you've got a family that works together.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service