Hello girls and gals.Since I am stupid enough to be going in to town this close to Christmas, I was just wondering if I could pick up anything for you guys so everybody doesnt have to be treated as poorly as us last minute shoppers.
There is limited space available in my trunk so you need to be really convincing as to why your stuff should be picked up instead of somebody elses like Jim the "Benton Brawlers ", S.S.P., or any of the many other fine shalers on this site.If it is an ingredient, let me know what dish its going in because we all know thats the way to a mans heart.
If its an item for someone special, let me know why that person is so special.
This may be some of you clowns last chance to make the "List", so you better watch out. (Pun intended)

P.S. Hey KB rsp,
You never cease to amaze me and remind me all at the same time why I swoon over you the way I do!
I really dig a Chick that hates the Mall. (LOL) :-)

Views: 271

Replies to This Discussion

Rosebud,

Do you have a heater in Goldfish Tank Rosebud. Sudden changes in the temp is one of the biggest causes of ick.
Hey guys..........This year stores are opening early.....had the mall to myself at 730 am. woowhoo!!!!!.....I got scared out and about last weeknend. If I haven't got it, it ain't gettin got!!!!
Rosebud, I've heard of red worms, wax worms, nightcrawlers, even nitrocrawlers(nightcrawlers w/ a green dye) great for flatheads and channel cats. But what in the world is a Superworm?!? And why are they so expensive?
Super worms are expensive because they keep breaking out of their cages. They would make good fish bait but they keep pulling the hook out of themselves every time you try and thread them on the needle.

Not to try and rub it in too much Cannie but most of the peeps I know have already tagged out so we shouldnt have a problem hooking you up with some fresh venison.
Thanks but you can keep all that snow. A little bit of sleet shuts us down tight. (LOL)
This brute was taken from my sister in laws stand in DeRidder, La a couple of weeks after these picks were taken. Unfortunately she wasnt parked in the stand at the time of the kill. Her ex-good friend was (chuckle,chuckle)
Nothing wrong with his genetics!

Oh boy! He's healthy alright. I wish we could use feeders, but the DNR ain't got nosense of humor! All we can do is food plots. Let's hope that fella found a few suitable girlfriends this year.
Huh?!? Clean worms. Who woulda thought ?!? I'm still usin' the dirty cheap ones for fishing. I'll use the savings to buy a better beer. Our aviary friends are damned lucky to have a friend like you Rosebud! Word may get out however that you'll raise up any younguns' if needed.
Rosebud,
I missed the most important part. You do such a wonderful with all your animals. please keep up the good work. I do have a large bird cage if you need to use it.
Cannie,
I use the clean worms for fishing they are great and they don't make a mess. Bream love em, but I still don't scrimp on the beer.
OK Snake, if it's not too much trouble, I still could use a deer up here. They sleep in my woods, they eat in my woods, they are doin' things I can't talk about in this forum in my woods, they use the bathroom in my woods. You get the idea. Oh yeah, they do one more thing in my woods. They LEAVE before I get up!!! Maybe it's their woods. I just pay the taxes and cut the brush for them.

As far as evryone else is concerned, if anyone can provide me with a live deer in my woods during daylight hours I can offer in trade Snow. Lots of fresh white, beautiful snow. You hafta pick it up tho'. No deliveries. But hurry, we only have 18" on the ground now but we may get up to 10" more by Christmas! Just think, come up here, get some snow and you can go buy a snowmobile!
Revising my post, yep i saw a couple of deer about 2 miles from my house. But I'll keep them here alive, don't need the snow either. Aside from the deer issue, Feliz Navidad.
And Feliz Navidad to you too Tiger. That's O.K. One day when I retire, I might wanna come down there to live so I'll need some deer to chase around. At least in the winter. My Dad always said he was gonna do that but never did. All I need is a shack next to one of those fine horizontals that will hopefully be on my land by then, a good supply of ammo, Bob (my black lab) and some beer. I might bring the wife too. Somebody's got feed Bob afterall.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service