Hello girls and gals.Since I am stupid enough to be going in to town this close to Christmas, I was just wondering if I could pick up anything for you guys so everybody doesnt have to be treated as poorly as us last minute shoppers.
There is limited space available in my trunk so you need to be really convincing as to why your stuff should be picked up instead of somebody elses like Jim the "Benton Brawlers ", S.S.P., or any of the many other fine shalers on this site.If it is an ingredient, let me know what dish its going in because we all know thats the way to a mans heart.
If its an item for someone special, let me know why that person is so special.
This may be some of you clowns last chance to make the "List", so you better watch out. (Pun intended)

P.S. Hey KB rsp,
You never cease to amaze me and remind me all at the same time why I swoon over you the way I do!
I really dig a Chick that hates the Mall. (LOL) :-)

Views: 277

Replies to This Discussion

OK you bunch of, last minute , cant decide , dont want to fight the traffic, clowns. This is your last chance for this deal.

I am again battling the elements and the forces of mean-spirited shoppers, to bring Christmas cheer to everyone I come in contact with in town. This is Christmas Eve so I have to place this action at a level 10 out of a possible 10. If you havent turned in a list, this is your last shot. If you have turned in a list and havent heard back from ole Snake yet, you are pretty much scre...scrooged !

If anybody sees me out and about today and doesnt say high , you will be in deep doo if I find out about it ! For those of you that havent done a criminal background check on me yet and dont know what I look like, I will be wearing a white SWAMO shirt. No it didnt come from our beloved GreatGlam.com. These were printed up prior to GG jumping on board with us.

So send in those requests! My hottie wife will call my cell and tell me. She said that I couldnt give out my number online because there are a few weirdos out there. I told her it was just me and some of my close friends. She said " Enough said ".(LOL) Well, dont have time to argue with her. Time is of the essence. Wish me luck!
you going down Youree?
Yep! If you are going to be stupid.......You might as well go all out! (LOL)
I may need some help loading the big stuff.
I was going to let you buy me lunch.
Merry Christmas to ALL of GHS!!! Go get 'em Snake! What a guy...willing to brave the elements to help out the prcrastinators of the world! Your a swell guy. The only advise I can provide is to not to sit on Santa's lap. Especially if he has a wallet w/ a chain attached.
Sounds like good solid advice Cannie !
Do you think your hottie wife would mind you picking me up a pair of red satin panties in a size XL?
I thought that Thongs were the newest trend Cathaus.
try greatglam.com
I must disagree Miss. Maddog. Thongs worn on a proper body can be a thing of beauty. Thongs worn on the wrong body can look like a piece of meat in a gristle sandwich.
I tried wearing a thong once and ended up having an emergency thongectomy.
The doctor told me that thongs and over-sized buttcheeks were a lethal combination. Thank God that the surgery was covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield!
LOL!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service