EnCana Permits 2nd Haynesville Shale Well in Liberty Field & T12N-R8W (3/5/10)

EnCana has received a permit for their 2nd Haynesville Shale well in T12-R8W.  This well location will be another key data point as it is further east than any previous permitted location.  It is also the eighth Haynesville Shale well permitted south of Ashland Road.

EnCana, Anita Robinson 5 #H1 Well, Serial #240963, S5-T12N-R8W

Views: 281

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Todd, the drilling rig has moved off location so the well should have reached total depth. Now just waiting on fracture treatment and completion.
I see the well status is now "Waiting on Completion." I also see the water tanks on the site; I guess they are preparing for fracturing.

Once a well has been fractured, how much testing is done before production actually begins?

Thanks.
Todd, if the pipeline connection is available the well will likely be placed on production shortly after the fracture stimulation is completed. The initial well test is just a matter of measuring a 24 hour rate after the well is on production.

Sometimes operators frac the well before the pipeline is available and then wait to test and place on production.
Pipeline is in place.
Highwayman, thanks for the information.
Saturday, I saw where the water pipes were being taken apart and the water tanks loaded onto trucks.

Does this mean the fracturing is complete for this well? If so, with the pipeline in place, can they begin production?
Todd, your information definitely indicates the fracture treatment process has been completed. Next steps would be to drill out the casing plugs with a coiled tubing unit and flow back the well (ie begin production) unless that has occurred already.

You could check the location to see if the production facilities (separator, condensate & water tanks, etc) have been installed.
This well is now producing. Has been for a week or two now.
Good news. Thanks.
Highwayman, thanks for the update. Hopefully we will see the initial test information in the near future.
LAST INFO ON THE SONRIS WAS 8-11,AFTER FRAC NO PROD INFO YET ANYONE KNOWS
JUST WAITING
SR
EnCana, Anita Robinson 5 #H1 Well, Serial #240963, S5-T12N-R8W SONRIS report for 8/20 stated - TURNED TO SALES; WAITING ON STATE POTENTIAL Anyone know what this means??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service