EOG just completed a monster H Shale well in East Nacgodoches County Texas

Gammage # 1 H in North Chireno area Nacgodoches County was completed last week and is said to be monster of shale well equal to any in NE La. They premitted a 2nd well in same area the Hill # 1 H EOG is JV with Hk. This is about 7 miles South of Martinsville Texas. I would not be surprised to see these wells shut-in with NG $3 range until market improved to the $ 6-7 range

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whats weird is that they are letting lease lapse across the street (dirt/oil top/mud road) tomorrow. (28th)
I just heard from a contact at Cabot the well is falling like a rock! He said its already down to 1.5MMCF/D - Maybe the victory is short lived. I can't say I'm surprised; this was a very large step-out from the core area...
The EOG well is down to 1.5MMCF/D?
This is what my buddy from Cabot told me who works the James Lime field almost directly offset. Apparently, the well started out high pressure and is barely bucking line pressure now.
Why would they just a few days ago permit another well to the shale and another 17 miles to the south in Nac? It just doesn't make sense. Could they be controlling the flow of gas that much? Also, what does your contact say about the KVG #3? That should be info they have readily available as it is a Cabot well?
also there is no pipeline to flow gas into at this time. EOG/HK in process of completing ROWs to build the pipeline that will go North about 8-9 miles and connect into one of HK other pipelines. This will take a few weeks.
Also, If you look at Petrohawk's most current map, these wells are right in there. SWN also declared that area "very interesting" on their conference call this morning and they have three wells targeting the shale just over the county line in San Augustine. It is way more developed on the LA side thus easier to tell what the core area(s) may be. It is just way too early to tell what the core areas of production will be on the TX side, although it looks like companies are targeting the deeper parts right now to answer that question.
Also CHK is near completing the Harvey #1H in Shelby County that is said to be "THE CORE AREA" in Shelby County. This is 1st ever well drilled by CHK in Shelby. Vertical to ~11,200 with 6000' H leg in the shale. Should be close to TD soon then rig will move off and completion started. Watch CHK webcast next week for info maybe. They have also premitted a 2nd well about 8 miles West of this well just east of US 69 3-4 miles north of Center. EOG has 2 shale wells premitted in area between this 2nd well and the Harvey well. CRK, HK, and CHK have several H shale wells just across the river into La. Logansport field in Desoto parrish ~ 8-10 from the Harvey well. The Harvey will defind the shale play in NE central Shelby County and extended to the county line field into NE Nacodoches County. The TP,CV, and Shale goes deeper to the SW. It's about 13.000' in the County Line area.
wrong. A pipeline & compressor station are in place.
But EOG and HK does not own it. They are laying their own ---I know they are coming thru my wife's land and ROW will be sign later this week. several miles north of Gammage #1. Cost to much to transport gas thru another pipeline.
there is a new 6-8 inch pipeline and compressor station on the gammage property right next to the gammage #1 well. perhaps they are finishing something further north on this line or perhaps your line is not for the gammage. it appears a line & station this big is infrastructure to feed a field, not just one well.
J, Can you confirm the dropoff in this well's production? Any ideas as to why it would happen so fast if indeed it is fact?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service