EOG just completed a monster H Shale well in East Nacgodoches County Texas

Gammage # 1 H in North Chireno area Nacgodoches County was completed last week and is said to be monster of shale well equal to any in NE La. They premitted a 2nd well in same area the Hill # 1 H EOG is JV with Hk. This is about 7 miles South of Martinsville Texas. I would not be surprised to see these wells shut-in with NG $3 range until market improved to the $ 6-7 range

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, it is in Nacogdoches county, Texas.
I'm really enjoying the commentary on this well. Can anyone confirm whether the Gammage 1H is producing from the Haynesville Shale interval vs the James Lime or Haynesville Lime?
It is a Shale well mostlikely lower Bossier. Lower Bossier or Haynesville/Bossier is indifferent. It is not James Lime which is 4-5000' shallower nor is it Haynesville Lime which is different formation below the Shale.
adubu,

The Martinsville Cafe is located on the north side of Hwy 7 between FM 95 and the Attoyac River bridge. As far as I know it is still open, it was about two weeks ago anyway.
Your correct it has reopened--last year it changed hands again (~4th time in last several years) believe owner is hispanic family and now closed sat. afternoon and sundays--I was in Martinsville ~ 4 weeks ago and it was closed Sat. afternoon and assumed incorrectly it had closed down again.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service