I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83745

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Slotted liner based on the completion report, with no fracing, and no reports of acidizing.  Hit a nice zone that is probably reasonably porosity.  No data that seems to be from that well in the PDQ.

Dry Hole,

East or West of Crockett on 7?

Martin,

The Parten Dexter Horizontal well is located SW of Crockett and S of hwy 21 near the Trinity River  ---- Not to far east of Midway in Madison Co.

Even though the operator is Parten rumor has it that Cabot is the main partner and have several more of these planned

Thanks Dry Hole.

I'll need to look into the details on the Parten and see whats on the RRC website.  If in Woodbine, could be natural porosity, hence, no frac.

Can someone explain the new Chesapeake filing for Temple Inland that posted on the W-1 page today?

Having trouble with computers

Basically, it looks like an administrative move to classify the productive zone as Travis Peak - There could be a few reasons to do this, but basically, the only reason that makes sense is to try to get advantage, either by being able to call something else a "wildcat" or by having more favorable field rules under which to develop this well.  

They did something similar on three or four similar wells in Cherokee County.  I smell a land move in process.  

If you wanted to see what was going on with this well, you would probably have to take that swamp tour along the river that Angelina County sponsors.

Anyone have any updates  on  Trivium drilling activity, completed wells etc. Thanks

Believe Trivium still drilling ahead on "Dan Ackley ?"  at least one zone in the "Brown" has been fraced and they are trucking frac water returns out often ------ do not believe "Jackson" has been fraced at this time ------- "Worley" about the same report as the "Brown"  --- Please watch for and post notice of any new fillings for Houston Co. w-1 or completion reports.

Dbob's earlier post about Encana (new discussion) is encouraging as rumor reported that they had abandoned the "Eaglebine" play but now the press release would indicate that they are going to drill more wells.  

DH

Thanks for the information, I check the TRRC site several times a day. I don't seem to have any luck when looking for completion reports there. Hadn't read the Encana discussion yet. Don't know anything about land formations, and how Encana would/could affect Trivium since they are in a different part of the county.

Thanks again

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service