I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83748

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry DH, I had seen those but I didnt mention it here. My bad. We've had 7 in, of rain here in Katy. Expecting more overnight according to weather people on TV. Good News for Jackson hope they get some good numbers. To much rain for the city but probally good for the country ponds and crops.

A few interesting completion reports today from Burk - I think they are all Buda near Lovelady - 100-200 bbls of oil per day, but 10x as much water.  

Probably going to need some injection to keep developing these type wells.  

dbob

Might one of the completetions of Burk's be for Verna.

Know someone who will be interested.

Thanks

Verna is attached - I was posting off the cuff and apparently mistaken - Verna shows 48 bbls oil per day, 460 bbls of water.

Attachments:

dbob,

Thank you, hopefully the interested party will be reading your post.

Three new permits for Houston, County. 1 by Vanya? and 2 by Navidad. One recompleteion for Navidad. Seems like the west side of the County is busy. Haven't checked out Leon county today.

Thanks 54,

Neighbors to "Brown" count several truck loads of "OIL" coming out daily  also report flairs of up to 50' at times -- several loads of water per day also -- workers on site describe the well as "successful"   ---- still working on the plumbing and waiting on the pipeline hook-up.

Many frac trucks at Jackson but No reports of what is happening

Rig moving east on hwy 21 towards Crockett could be going to XTO/ Pennington?

many frac tanks and other oilfield stuff on the move in Austonio/Porter Springs area

Big parts of county on the west side probably effectively "de-risked"  Maybe a bit more time before pipeline, etc move into the area, but probably development will happen given time.  Expect rig to Pennington area this week, but not really sure where.  

Federal guy was scouting leases to the south a week or two back.  Maybe some of the existing leases?

dbob,

What is a Federal guy?  Also, south of where?  Please excuse my ignorance.

"Federal guy was scouting leases to the south a week or two back."

N

Thanks DH and dbob for the updates on the westside of the county. Hope the neighbors aren't getting too stressed out by all the activity. Fracking was in the news again last night same stuff about the gas in water lines. Flames coming out of the faucets.

Thanks again

All of that was debunked in this short movie put out by the IPAA.  Typical agenda-driven "journalism."    http://www.truthlandmovie.com/

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service