I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83745

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hello All,

I am getting confirmation today that CHK is buying out most of Western Chiefs 20 k /ac lease block near Austonio in Houston County ---- things might start to get interesting now.

Boscoe,

A. What percent of frac water is normally recovered and how long does it take to be produced back out of a well ?

B. If a down hole temperature is say >300 - 400 deg will that water be returned as steam or just hot water ?

Jffree, Western Chief has their rig standing tonight in Houston Co. with the lights on--- very big rig and large pit for just a med. vertical hole ------ does your info show  any progress on the Crispi Well ?

Burk has filed a permit for a Horizontal---------- gravel trucks still running steady every week building pads in SW Houston Co. ---- leasing seems to be spreading outside of the boundaries a "little" more to the north of hwy 7

Dad says truck traffic has been exceptionally heavy in Lovelady the past few weeks.  No description beyond oil field service trucks, but more activity than he has seen previously.

DH, Crespi was reported @ 10,115' last Friday.  Enfield Operating is drilling a 12,000' Wildcat in I. Lopez, A-50.  The WC well was due to spud on the 12th. No sign of Burk this week.

Thanks a bunch jffree --------- Word is coming off the rig that 10,500' is the max dept instead of the 12,000' permited by WC --------- Bit is NOW  TURNING------ New pad going in about 2 miles south by someone -------- Looks like progress is slow on that Crespi Well

Dad says pressure pumping equipment moving through lovelady today - maybe fracing one of the earlier wells?

Your Dad is correct dbob this area is as busy as a bee hive yet they still are making cheap lease offers 

Word i got is that other than in the areas with a high recent drilling density, folks aren't sure what they have yet and are simply trying to get acreage together.  Need more sesimic or widespread productive wells.  

dbob

PGS Onshore,CHK,and ANADARKO did a massive 3D shoot here in Houston County back in 2007---- CHK has been back since March taking leases but has yet to file the first one of record  (FACT) ----- Devon is doing the same thing --- I am thinking that the latest Parten Well (225-31214) may finally bring some attention since they have permitted a true H WOODBINE in the DEXTER (would love to know if that bit is turning yet).

FYI ---- XTO has permitted today --- 12.3 miles SE of Crockett ---- a Horz. well in the Edward sur. A1019  ----- ( this well may be close to the Trinity county LINE and out in front of the others to the east)

Dry Hole,

I don't doubt there is development interest, but folks are still not sure of what they have.  I think if there was more certainty about what type of productivity they would encounter, the lease offers would increase or decrease correspondingly.  

Jffree,

I am hearing that the wells drilled east of Lovelady by Burk are not very good ? Only gossip of course but After passing through a couple of days ago I am not spotting any NEW activity on the east side of Lovelady ---- latest hotspot seems to be Pearson Chapel ------ Hearing that Leasing is moving North towards Crockett  and Hwy 7 on the west side ---- does anyone know if the Parten or XTO wells have been spud ?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service