I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83745

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1135001-how-big-is-the-eaglebine-oi...

Great article. Hope the link works., if not just go to the seeking alpha website for yesterdays stories.

Thanks - Good read - I think we are slightly ahead of the curve on the article.  Highly recommend it for somone new to the play

Heard that the gas plant Navidad has in Weldon had an explosion today burning one man pretty bad.

I believe that's 3 fires I know of that Navidad has had in the last year.

Lucky - do you have any other details you can share?  

Hope everyone is ok.

No sure don't. It's on the Lufkin news but they don't say much about it.

Snoopy did some snooping around the airport yesterday.

Attachments:

Thanks a bunch Snoopy & Vernon

Navidad explosion reportedly injured 2  one was serious burns lifeflight to Houston -------- cause was reportedly a truck driver smoking

Yes, thanks for the pics.  

hadn't heard the driver was smoking.  Are the first responders ok?

http://www.ktre.com/story/20980087/1-day-after-explosion-houston-co...

The person airlifted has been moved out of burn unit to a private room.  probably means no 3rd degree burns of significance, although 2nd degree hurt pretty bad....

Halcon Resources Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Earnings Release and Conference Call Schedule

HOUSTON, TEXAS, Feb 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Halcón Resources Corporation HK -3.48%("Halcón" or the "Company") today announced plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Thursday, February 28, 2013 before trading begins on the New York Stock Exchange.

The Company has also scheduled a conference call to discuss the release for Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EST (9:00 a.m. CST). Investors may participate in the conference call via telephone by dialing (877) 810-3368 for domestic callers or (914) 495-8561 for international callers, in both cases using conference ID 96884175, and asking for the Halcón call a few minutes prior to the start time.

The conference call will also be webcast live over the Internet on Halcón's website at http://www.halconresources.com in the Investor Relations section under Events & Presentations.

2 new Madison County Completions today:

Fidelity Dawn T. Henry @  247 bbl oil/day 

Bluestone Bryan @ 144 bblsoil/day

Halcon has permitted a well in Newton County

New Houston County Activity seems to be slowing a little ---- maybe cause we have a FULL MOON or something

DH, they

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service