I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83745

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Argh.

Permitted one in august as well.

Several have asked my OPINION as to what has happened to XTO in HC ----- I honestly do not know ----- but there are likely only a few possibilities: either abandonment, they have sold their HC play or they wish to TEST what they have.

Any time someone tries to "jump" a play from one side of the county to the other a expensive learning curve is the challenge ---------- I am certain that XTO found hydrocarbons near Pennington or they would have never completed those wells they are NOT DRY HOLES but they may not be efficient or they may have depleted their budget for that Pennington project.

Remember too that XTO is Exxon so they could have a huge project somewhere that requires everyone's undivided attention ?

DH, 

Any thoughts about the pipeline on the east side of the county? 

Texas54

Just finished reading the recent posts about XTO seemingly deciding to leave town...sure hate to hear that as the HC economy sure could use the boost.  Just curious....has anyone heard how the Nabors well on FM230 in Trinity County came out?  Any insight or opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Sunday's paper (HC Courier) shows a rough timeline on the OneOK line. They will be railing the pipe in to Crockett and hauling it to a yard near Porter Springs from April till June but not clear when the installation will begin.

Is there anyway to establish the production date for a specific well after being drilled? Do you just have to wait on the paper work? There is a time clause in the lease.

Thanks as always,

Martin

It's still pretty active around Lovelady. 3 rigs and a few frac jobs going on. Treadstone still working on that old Unical pipeline at Shelly ranch. Lots of activity out there!! Interstate has new pipelines going to Frank Smith. But no new pads being built anywhere that I found.

Mr Fiddler looks like they getting ready to frac that well on 230. Work over rig and Halliburton frac trucks on location.

Passed by Devon well today on S 287 and saw some frac tanks and a few Halliburton Trucks but the one blocking my view had a LARGE hose reel on it ----------- XTO "Penny Lane" looked lonesome

Agree with Lucky that No New Pads or surveying -------- noted in the news that the President appointed someone new to head-up the Energy Dept -------- maybe they are waiting to see if new fracing rules are on the Horizon?

Looks like a frac job about to start for Devon. That's a good sign. Still nothing down at Abbey rd and Penny lane might turn into a hay trap this summer. Rigs are stacking out everywhere slowly.

Where LLOG drilled the Whitehead#1 they dug a very large pond and layed it with the black tarp. Has a gauge pole in the middle of it. It's not a typical pond! Just kinda found that strange. Anybody have anything on that? It's off 230 on CR 3630.

Lucky, that sounds like a frac pond that may be used for multiple wells. There were several ponds built like that in the Haynesville. Did it look like this?

Yes just no water in it yet lol. There is only one well they drilled near it, so maybe they are planning on more in the area?? Thanks for the response.

Lucky,

Just wondering why they are stacking rigs ?  we still have $100 oil -------- This play seems to be switching from Vertical to Horizontal drilling, are some of those older rigs not efficient for the Horizontal Drilling ?  The clock is still ticking on the lease hold acreage.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service