I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83745

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

If its some type of concentration system (fewer bbls to haul off) probably a good thing.  If its a mist sprayer, I'd like to think they are smarter than that.  Don't expect to see problems with the utility lines, unless it is right under them.  grass on downwind side is maybe a different story. 

jffree,

Halcon showing a rig in Newton Co. on "Lindsey" for abt a week now 

Vernon ---- I think that "APPARATUS" in that great photo is a Gas incinerator that is used to hide/burn the flared gas ?  

Thanks, DH. From their last update, they have already completed the first well in Newton Co.... Smartt #1.  Just no IP report yet.

Halcon's CEO Floyd Wilson interview with Jim Cramer.  Cramer quotes Core Lab's CEO David Demsur that there are 1 or 2 more shale plays in the USA that will be bigger than Bakken and Eagle Ford. Start at 4:45 mark. Wilson neither confirms nor denies.

http://eaglefordshale.com/news/halcons-new-eagle-ford-play-floyd-wi...

CNBC interview with David Demsur of Core Labs.  Start at 4:30 mark:

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000162001

drove by the Devon site today - Frac tanks remain in place - 1 -2 permanent looking separators are in place, and there appears to be a meter run with solar panel on the site.  backhoe present but not running.  Thermal oxidizer still in place, but did not see any heat rising.  Either the separators are now functional and they are dumping to the gathering line, or the well was shut in.  No tank battery present yet.  Cell phone photos will follow in a few days.

DH,

Is there any new scoop on Terrace/Trivium you have heard. ?

Sorry T Hill,

Understand a rig is moving on 1280 near Austonio but I think it is Interstate ------ Navidad showing a rig on Eastham ---------- SWD going in east of Austonio on 21

Brazos, Madison & Leon still popping

Thanks DH,

Was hoping  for some good news on Jackson,  that would keep them in the  area, 

Texas 54

Two rigs rigging up near Austonio

Lucky,

Where is the other one ?   believe the one I know about is on "Starns"

Yes one is on FM 1280 for Interstate. The other one is I believe Cabot oil and gas on the north side of Hwy. 21 near Mapleton. Looks like they just started moving the rig in this weekend.

EOG Permitted true grit today in northern Walker county.  probably the first zaza well.  14000' vertical.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service