I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83749

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Randy -

Not sure what is new in those records, but the test dates are old.

ALL FYI,

OneOk pipeyard near CKT has loaded trucks outbound for Cleveland Tx area

Also hear that another OneOk line is in the plans for next year that will bring Frac Gas from N Dakota to Mt Belview Tx

Does anyone know what kind of gas is being used for fracing ?

Propane can be used, but my guess is that what will be transported is rich gas from ND that is a  byproduct of fracing for oil, and currently being flared at a high rate.  

Does anybody know what happened with Interstate Exp.? Seems like they were on a steady pace of drilling then just stopped. They still had a few wells permitted to drill.

Terrace/Trivium kind of stopped also

HELLO??? A few rigs still drilling in HC. Treadstone seems to be making a dollar. A few new pads built along with a new pipeline going to the old Unical yard. A new oilfield company moved in on 230 Bayou Well Service, doing a lot of work for Navidad. Texas Energy drilled there disposal well a few weeks back and Cabot has a new location built and moving a rig on there now. Alright go back to sleep now!!

Hearing that Navidad Sold and that Cabot NRL is tight lipped but has been fraced and burning a moderate flare----------- Does anyone know anything about the Cabot well on Parten?

Any ideas who bought Navidad? They seem to be cleaning up their paperwork, filing old completion results and permitting new locations. Devon filed a completion report today for their Cook well. Partial report showing Bexar and James lime .Wife hasn't received a lease assignment from Navidad yet so I guess the transaction isn't complete yet.
Yeah big flare burning for Cabot. Vacuum trucks are hauling out flowback. They most have liked what they seen there because they built another location right across the road.
I did hear from a pumper who works for Navidad that they did sell. Possibly EOG. We said that just because they just leased up a lot of land arounf there.
Also 2 new rigs are rigging up. Patterson for Cabot and another rig for Seidler. So 4 rigs working in southeast HC!

So, Mr. Lucky....

Any discussion from the players yet as to whether they will cross the county line and give us a visit in the Kittrell area?  All in all, it's good news to hear that there is still an abundance of interest in the Houston County area...the companies involved sure must be doing something right! 

No sir haven't heard anything bout that area. But it sure is all around. Got my fingers crossed for ya.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service