I thought the attached G-1 and G-5 would be interesting to some folks.  G-1 has the completion information - looks like acid fracs and therfore the target is the limestone formations.  

24 hour production is 479 bbl of 42.8 API gravity condensate or oil.  1179 bbls of water with that.  Note this is a vertical completion across multiple, thick zones.  

Maybe I need to get Joe Aldrige to look at this, but it looks more like what he describes as TMS rather than Eagle Ford Shale.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 83745

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I copy location. One of our properties is less than 1/2 mile east of Lovelady near the end of dirt Mainer Road beyond the old school house site. Should have photos posted by Monday evening 25NOV. Regards, SNOOPY
This location is just north of the liquor stores on Hwy.19. Dirt road to the left that goes back into a deer lease. Justice drilling drilled a dry hole a year or so just next to where the Todd was drilled.

Hey all - SM has filed a permit in TRINITY County for the Walter Johnson 4A - a Horizontal at about 9400 feet.  listed as 8.57 miles west of Corrigan....

They have also filed one 4.4 miles east of Huntsville.

Interstate is building their flowline network now in the Austonio area ------- they are even laying pipe to the blownout "Worley" ----------- also some leases are about to expire and hearing of some interest in renewing them by outside new parties ----------- OneOK is hauling lots of pipe and about to empty their pipe yard

Dry hole,

Have you heard anything about Sequitur contacting leaseholders, change of operator, lease assignments etc. Wifes family hasn't heard a word and time is slipping away on their lease.

Sorry Randy ------- don't know about that ---- Navidad was operating south of my area

Cabot Oil and Gas permitted there 3rd well on the Seven J ranch off of Hwy 21 near the river. They also built a small gas processing plant in that area.

Halcon has sold some of th

Halcon has sold their woodbine holdings:

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/140303/hk8-k.html

speculation is that it is a privately held Oklahoma based company which bought it.  

dbob

do you think this maybe new gulf  out of tulsa.

New Gulf is certainly a candidate, but I have no idea of their financial clout.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service