Let's lighten it up a bit. Tell us your favorite movie line.

Views: 343

Replies to This Discussion

John Ritter to B.B.Thornton....."What do you think about that ?"

reply by B.B.T. " I sure could use some more of that potted meat ifin you got some more, UMM HUU".

" Little fellers like you autin not talk like dat, you'll go straight to Hades for saying words like dat ! UMM HUU"
I can't wait for the sequel! I know, I know, I'm baaaad.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off.................
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
"Wilson ... I'm sorry Wilson ..." Tom Hanks

"Yeeessss, yeeessss ... " (the rest is censored) Meg Ryan to Billy Crystal
How could I have forgotten about When Harry met Sally?
"I'll have what she's having."
I think I remember Rob Riener saying that was his mother that played that lady. Can't imagine my mother ever saying that. That Riener family must be one continuous laugh fest.
By golly, I think you are right! How much fun it must be to sit around their dinner table!!
John Wayne, She Wore a Yellow Ribbon....tugs at my heartstrings every time I here it.

Captain Nathan Brittles: Mr. Cohill, it is a bitter thing, indeed, to learn that an officer who has had nine years experience in the cavalry - the officer to whom I am surrendering command of this troop in two more days - should have so little grasp of leadership as to allow himself to be shivvied into a go at "fisticuffs" while 'Taps' still sounds over a brave man's grave! God help this troop when I'm gone.
Are you sure that George Bush didn't say these words to Pres. O??????? LOL
Strother Martin to Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke: "What we have here.....is a failure to communicate"
EL Diablo starring Louis Gosett Jr.

Would be hero to Gosett Jr........... "You shot that man in the back! "

Gosett replies while spitting snuff on the ground......" Thats the way he was turned."
Jim,
Shouldn't you be talking about favorite cave paintings.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service