Let's lighten it up a bit. Tell us your favorite movie line.

Views: 343

Replies to This Discussion

Sundance to Butch Cassidy...."Ya think you used enough dynamite?"
Donnie Brasco Fug-get about it!
Dr. Mickler (sp) "Sadly, I must report that the last patient I ever treated, the great lover Don Juan DeMarco, suffered from a romanticism which was completely incurable, and even worse, highly contagious." from Don Juan deMarco (Johnny Depp)

Actually, just about every line in that one was brilliant.
Brian Adams singing softly in the background..............

So tell me have you ever really, really really ever loved a woman.

What the heck! I gotta find that one and you tube it. Hope it doesnt fry anybodies 'puter !
HA, already tried, seems they pulled it because of some copyright lawsuit. There were plenty in Spanish versions, but not Adams. Mr. Stewart, you are a romantic softie!!!!!! Hottie wife look out!
KB - you remember what the issue was about recording copyright? I remember something, but vaguely. Regardless, I've got my copy. HA
Don Juan DeSnako,
Feeling a little fiesty tonight?
Since you figured out that embed business you've been unstoppable. And all of this in between bowling practice and workouts.
Snake can embed with the best of ya!
I know its hard to imagine how a man, that spoon feeds Cobras in his spare time , can get all mushy feeling while watching a definate "Chick Flick", but stranger things have happened.

Its just my way of getting in touch with my feminine side. If you are a fella, Its important to get in touch with your feminine side, so you can make sure she aint a hoe. You wouldnt want that kinda info sneakin up on you unexpectedly. That could be rather embarrassing unless the other half of you was a hoe too! Guess it really wouldnt matter much then, huh ?
deSnako,
You wearing those RSP's on your head when your getting it touch with that side?
BD - I imagine Mrs. Hottie Wife will let him wear anything he wants to, and anywhere he wants to , when he plays that song for her. LOL

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service