Has anyone posted this yet?

Here it is if not.

Tags: Impact, Shale

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that's a lot of skins. Who would have ever dreamed.
My favorite sentence " This sizable injection of new money into the Louisiana economy (4.5 Billion in one year) can more appropriately be characterized as tossing a "boulder" into the pond."

I can't wait to see what the pond is going to look like further on down the road as they keep dumping these boulders into our economy
Don't forget to share a few boulders with your Texas compadres : )
ALongview,

I'll see that you guys get a few, but you have to lower my non-resident fishing license from $60 down to $40.
You have yourself a deal!
I'm moving the August 2008 predictions to this discussion. Since Keith has the more recent data, I thought it would be confussing for both discussions to be on the main page.

Here is the link to the August 2008 predictions:

http://dnr.louisiana.gov/haynesvilleshale/manfred-dix-impact-analys...
It will be interesting to see the state and parish budgets for next year. It is a great opportunity and hopefully, they are setting aside money for the new and increased expenses they will encounter.
Sue posted a topic on May 15 ( think you were busy?)

Reply by sesport on May 16, 2009 at 8:57am
Delete Here's the full report ... Looking at those $ numbers, I seriously doubt there is anyone who can't say they at least know one someone who has benefitted from HS, in a trickle down manner, of course.
Attachments:
loren-scott-impact2008.pdf, 226 KB
Thanks sesport - Yes, I missed it. Since acquiring cattle and horses, shale has taken a back seat to building fences, redoing pastures and gardening...LOL
Well heck Sandstone,
I like cows and horses, but my back seat is still full of shale.
Ha Ha, jokester! "Back seat" was bad terminology but it was on my mind. Learning to ride a horse is best done in your younger years!!
Cattle & horses .. keep you as busy as new babies. :0)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service