Views: 819

Replies to This Discussion

I have heard this but cant confirm it! I have been trying to.
What you heard about good well, was that a vertical well, a horizontal well, and what made them think it was going to be a good well, was that from the flow test, core test? There is a lot of condensate in the brown dense was the well going to make oil and gas, what was the EUR or did they give you one EUR is estimated unltimate recovery usually in BCG, billion cubic feet of gas or thousands of bbls of oil?
I heard they could not break down the perforations and are running tubing to get more pressure across the perfs to help break down. Either the guns didn't fire or that zone is as tight as I-49.
Any news on the EOG well, or any leasing in the area????
I have heard that they are going to plug the well. Could not get anything to flow...
ANY MORE NEWS ON THIS WELL. ANY ACTIVITY AT THE SITE ????????????
word on the street is that they will P&A.
I still cant find out if thats true. Do not believe anything you hear from Halliburton employees! They told me it was a dry hole months ago!! I still say lets wait and see!!!!
Maybe the Haliburton guys knew somthing EOG is unwilling to admit to themselves.
The Arkansas Oil and Gas commission has all of the well data. On this website and in the data specific to this well you can find an affidavit to plug and the necessary permits to plug the well. No need to wait and see anymore.
Very true Gayle.

IF the operator has filed all the forms.
Gayle, could you post a link to the website? And if possible to this well file?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service