I know they all play it close to the vest but does anyone know what Encana's outlook for 2009 is related to new rigs in the area? Rumors have them moving closer to Caddo.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A lot of them on Jackson Davis' land in northern DeSoto Parish near Stonewall.
thanks Les. Some others in this board say they will not be doing that many but the 52 is what i had read somewhere. Hard to get any actual insight into anyone right now with the current market. I have a family member who leased with them in S. Caddo. Really hoping they'll get a horizontal going down there but i am sure that's everyone elses hopes as well.
TXSharon,

Thanks for sharing. This site is about the truth.
I drink fire water anyway.

Signed
Sitting Bull
Are you sure that isn't Sitting BS?
Me Maw, what's an old lady like you doing up at this time in the afternoon.
You should be taking your nap.
We get prunes for breakfast on Fridays. It's the high point of our week here in the home. Anyway, as they say, the rest is history.
Here's some more truth: Journey of the Forsaken

"Walk for two years with the forsaken and embark on a journey with my family as we track, via web entries and posted photos/video, the development of 60 new natural gas wells within an approximate mile radius of our home. Currently, there are eleven in production."

Knowledge is power and you will never be more powerful, where oil and gas is concerned, than you are BEFORE you sign on the dotted line.
GEE TX ...your are not chilling very well today...hope you have a nice weekend.
TX,
Can you tell us a little about yourself, and why you felt obligated to post this information.
Have Encana and SWEPTI split sheets?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service