I know that a few people have asked in other discussions, but does anyone have any information about Lane #2? Thanks...we, around that area are really looking forward to some information on how that well is producing. I would appreciate any information.

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

Laurie -- they are still drilling on this well -- sounded like they were jarring on DP last Sunday which doesn't sound too good for them. Will need to go by really slow when I get a chance to see what they are doing. I wonder why they are using the road Samson built to get to the Larcie #1?
still showing up on Baker Hughes Rig Count site 1/15/2010
Are there any updates? Anyone???
It still shows as drilling, Laurie.
Do you or anyone happen to know the update on this well?
Laurie, when Baker Hughes shows that the rig is gone I'll be sure to post it. I know you are waiting anxiously. Keep in mind, once the rig is gone it may take quite awhile before we know what the results are.
Okay thanks, I will wait for your update....Laurie
Laurie:
The Lane #2 had serious "hole problems" and the operator, after lengthy fishing operations is abandoning the hole. However it is my understanding they plan to drill a number 2-A well from the same location, utilizing the surface pipe and setting 75/8" intermediate casing to 5500'. Don't give up.

Daddy Bill
I suspected they were having problems after being there for so long. I just didn't want to be the "messenger", not knowing anything for certain. Better luck on the next attempt!
They applied for a permit for the sidetrack today.
IN TRRC NEW PERMIT IN REMARKS SECTION with new plat 2-4-2010 for Lane #2:
"Operator remark: Amended permit to show correct surface location after conductor set. Amend permit to show new bottom hole location due to side track, drill pipe stuck in hole from 6224-9579’ on original hole. Original TD when abandoned was 11,002’. "
it does not look like either Petrohawk's Lane #1H or Bowers #1H were either drilled with Horizontal section in looking at plat
Attachments:

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service