Hey guys , anyone know anything about Petroguard drilling and production?  I found alittle bit of information about them online after a brief search.    They have been in Avoyelles parish for a long time in the Wilcox play just south of bunkie close to I-49.  They are making lease offers in central  Evangeline parish along hwy 106.

Views: 7010

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had to read that twice Jay:)

The south half of the south half of Township 3 South, Range 1 East and the north half of the north half of Township 4 South, Range 1 East.  Location descriptions by section-township-range are critical to providing accurate opinions and information.  For those of us with a star on our avatars, we may have a hard time with local road names or landmarks.  It's hardly worth our time to try and figure it out.  A s-t-r location allows us to know exactly where a point of interest is located.  It is also required for looking up data in a database.

We knew going in we are a long DEEP shot in the dark that any activity may come our way !

We are grateful for the lease and will keep our fingers crossed as the play unfolds in the next couple of years.  

Where is your lease located hydrocarbonate?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service