Interesting to see that there will be a 22,000 ft well
to spud soon in Jefferson County exploring Haynesville Shale.

See Mainland Resourses----any comments??????

Tags: Activity, Mississippi

Views: 13566

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The only thing to move the stock from here will be an announcement on the start of the completion/fracture strategy... might get some impact on the Tuscaloosa report, however, it is insignificant in the big picture and would only support the present valuation....

The last PR which was a repeat of what we already knew put a lid on enthusiasm IMO....

Skip, can you determine where that specific rig moved?  Thanks again for keeping us up to date on the Rigdata report.

Volume Accumulation, On Balance Volume, and Money Flow Index all trending up. If you go to www.marketwatch.com you can click on Charts, then Advanced Charts, then Interactive Charts. Make these selections and hover your cursor over the chart for the figures.

All three indicators are also trending up for AEXP.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=13310

Its only 3 days, but it doesn't look like a lid on enthusiasm to me.

Okay as long as .51 on MNLU holds... we'll see soon enough.
You're welcome.  Rapad Drilling #34 moved to the Tellus Operating Hiwannee 16-12 #1 in Wayne Cty., 16-10N-7W. 

Thanks, I had been wondering about that ... Hiwannee is a nice little little pocket of Norphlet sand dunes straddling the Clarke and Wayne County Line... I thought there was a gap in Norphlet production from south Alabama clear to the Jackson, MS area... Good Information, Skip, Thanks...

I wonder who MNLU is using for their completions/workover rig??? most of these rigs are only rated to pull approximately 18,000 ft (or less) of 2 3/8" tubing, so they might have difficulty finding a rig for the completion... or they might already have one on location... Anybody know??? You'ld think they would send out a press release giving us the details and time frame...

Jeff,

Most likely from this point on we will need a spotter that lives in the area to keep an eyeball on what's going on with completion.

Maybe someone can try to get info from small aicraft pilots in the area from http://www.adamscountyms.net/departments/airport.php
ANYONE in the area know if they have got a workover on location? fracking?  any news would be great....ron
Jeff, it is highly likely they will not run production tubing so I think all they need is frac equipment and a coiled tubing unit.  Of course with the higher pressure maybe it will be a more challenging process.

Ahh, good point, Les B... I have shown a pattern of consistently overlooking the existence Coiled-Tubing. Not just in this conversation, but in terms of life in general. That reminds me, You guys in North Louisiana should check out the animation/video on Reel-Revolution's websight. This British Guy (or Chap) has solved the depth limitations and stuck-pipe issues related to Coiled-Tubing Drilling. I wonder how many years it will be (if ever) before this is what Chesapeake, Petrohawk, and the Like are drilling their shale gas wells with? 

Interesting Fact: Advancements in Coiled-Tubing Drilling/Workover have come a long way in the competitive Deepwater setting. Metal fatigue used to be the limiting factor restricting the length of a Coil of Coil-Tubing. Now the limiting factor is the load capacity on Deepwater Rig's Cranes... They inovation of Ultra-Deep Coil-Tubing Spools has out-paced the ability to get the Spool from a supply boat to the Pipe-Deck on these Rigs...

The pace at which our industry advances is amazing...

Jeff,

Are you saying that the ability to utilize coil tubing in the Haynesville Shale (the real Haynesville Shale in NW LA and NE texas) is not utilized to the extent that it will be used in the (in)famous Mainland Resourses well in Mississippi?

Are you saying that CHK, HK, et al, knows less about how to utilize coil tubing in their completions than Mainland Resourses?

Surely you are kidding me.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service