Major move to the south in San Augustine Co., this well is 12.1 miles southwest of San Augustine in the A. Spear, Abstract 43. Woohoo!! all you south county people!

BLACK STONE UNIT A-43 - Well # 1H
Status # 687761
API #
OP # 251691 - ENCANA OIL & GAS(USA) INC.
Pending Approval ,
Submitted: 11/23/2009 ,Filed: Online
06 - SAN AUGUSTINE County
New Drill 15000'
Horizontal
Field - Wildcat

Views: 1405

Replies to This Discussion

Cheerleader, it's conservative optimism. You noticed I've got it choked down to alleviate rapid decline &/or damage like the Kardell sustained.
Lots of activity again on the pad. It looks like the fracing process is still going on.
Any activity since May 8th. Or any news what is going on around the area??
When I was up there last Friday (21May), I heard a loud sound (like gas leaking) over toward Attoyac Baptist Church. I drove over there and there were some guys that had the road blocked just past the cemetery (along about where the pipeline crosses the road). We talked to one of the guys and he said that they had a gas leak and were blowing down the pipeline so they could fix it. He said they had been flowing the well for about a week into the pipeline. He did not know what the flowrate was (or wouldn't say). He may not have known as he was part of the construction crew and not Encana (looking at the work clothes and hard hat). We were able to hear the pipeline blowing down for several hours.

As far as the well site is concerned, there is activity going on all the time. The tank trucks have been steady coming in and out of the location.
Thanks for the update.
I heard that the land north of well, which we are in feet of the well will not get royalities because the horizonal line is going south. I am very sad to hear this. If other wells are drilled in the area then we may benefit.
Did you happen to hear how far South it is going (obviously, there is a limit to how far it can go)? Was the info from a good source?
I don't know how accurate the RRC map is, but it shows the lateral for Encana's Blackstone A-43 going to the northwest.

http://gis2.rrc.state.tx.us/public/startit.htm

The lateral for Encana's Blacksone A-398 goes to the South according to the map.
Some of my family members was told this information by one of the guys working for Encana. We would be just a few feet northeast of the well. Was not told how far it would be going south. I feel the information was from a good source. He was the land man that worked on our lease.
32MMcfe/d @ 9500psi backpressure!
I don't want to work
I want to bang on these drums all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on these drums all day
Ever since I was a tiny boy
I don't want no candy, I don't need no toy
I took a stick and an old coffee can
I bang on that thing 'til I got blisters on my hand because
I don't want to work
I want to bang on these drums all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on these drums all day
bang on farmbrad!
LOL!! I knew he would be mildly irrational! Must be giddy from hyper-ventilating, LOL!!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service