Major move to the south in San Augustine Co., this well is 12.1 miles southwest of San Augustine in the A. Spear, Abstract 43. Woohoo!! all you south county people!

BLACK STONE UNIT A-43 - Well # 1H
Status # 687761
API #
OP # 251691 - ENCANA OIL & GAS(USA) INC.
Pending Approval ,
Submitted: 11/23/2009 ,Filed: Online
06 - SAN AUGUSTINE County
New Drill 15000'
Horizontal
Field - Wildcat

Views: 1405

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks and good luck.  Well, I guess we have them "surrounded" because I need them to move one or two miles to the East. 

All we need is 200 yards due South.  Heck, they can stay where they are at.....just change the direction of the horizontal section and bottom hole location due South (and re-draw the unit boundaries - of course).  Then the sound of those engines running 24/7 would be beautiful.

Farmbrad,

Don't mean to be a pest.  But just wondering if there's anything new on this well.  I've been watching Encana's press releases and haven't seen any news on it.  Are you aware of anything going on?  Further testing/fraccing/completion work?  Thanks a lot.

There's very few pests on this site and you are not in that category. All I've heard from relatives is Seitel was back in the area blasting holes for the seismograph work. My aunt said it sounded like a war zone weekend before last. She also said there's a security guard at the entrance used for both wells. The neighbor talk has a pipeline running just west of our property line in the near future. I would assume it would be coming from across the Attoyac River from Nacogdoches Co. I'm waiting for confirmation evidence before I get too excited. Later....

You mention "both"  wells??? 

Has Encana drilled two wells in the Hereford A-17?

Gracias.

No, I was referencing the Blackstone A43 1H & 2H off FM1277. I wouldn't be surprised if they drilled another well over there though. They're sure building the pipeline infrastructure in that area.
Steve, it's pure rumor at this point but I was told (by a landowner who lives within 5 miles of the A-17 well) that EnCana has five or six well locations and units planned in that general area.  We'll see...
jffree1 I had heard the same thing about Encana a while back.  Hopefully they will reveal their 2011 plans soon.

Farmbrad,

Sorry but I'm confused.  When you responded to my inquiry with your post dated 12.26.10 i thought you were referring to the well they've drilled in Hereford A-17.  But was your response describing activity at the Blackstone well(s)?  thanks.

Steven as far as A-17 goes, see the other discussion

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/group/sanaugustine/forum/topics/n...

Julie indicates the rig is gone, so I guess we are wating on the fracing. It's an interesting comment that she makes above about the "rumor". I suspect there will be more action in A-17 in 2011. 

Yes, I was writing about the wells off FM1277. We do have land about 1.5 miles west of BS A17 & have it leased to Encana, also.
Production through August:

May 397,411mcf
June 474,540 mcf
July 293,300 mcf
Aug. 232,185 mcf

Total 1,397,436 mcf

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service