We were just offered 4000. in Aug09 on Sec12,T16,NR14W Now the offer has gone up to 5000. w/ a 25% royalty.We were ready to just hold out this past July when they came up w/a 1500. take it or leave it offer. Now we wonder how many in our section have already signed and if we should hold out for a while. Can anyone tell us if this is fair or should we just wait for the100% royalties and no bonus payout.
$5K & 25% seems to be petty normal for now. I know HK was offering that a few months ago and I've seen people post on here, similar offers from other companies recently.