Our family has signed, the company has ran a pipeline across the property, improved the road, started drilling and installed two wells on the property.  We have received a little money for the pipeline and and road but no royalties yet and it has been a year.  Do we need a lawyer?

Tags: San Augustine, lawyer, mineral, rights, royalties

Views: 2857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GD--- you read my intentions 100% correct-- thank you for very kind words my friend-- Kudos on your post through the years---my financial reward is the knowledge I have gain from this web site and the people on it--I am primary on the side of royalty owners but I also on side of good honest operators because without them we could not benefit from our minerals and get them to market to sell -- We will go on down the road of learning and sharing what we learn with  people on this site to benefit from some of our mistakes.-- look forward to adding postive comments if we get together on threads in future helping new people that come on the site. You take care also

John -- Does not leases sign  must be filed for record or if not you could lease to company B and if their lease filed for record prior to company A (did not get filed first-- requardless of date sign)) then company B owns the lease-- is this correct in Texas. Company A may have you sign something like a ratification of lease for filing of record so as not to file details of lease for public record i.e. results in non disclosure to public during competitive leases times in area. (The good old days of early 2008) Does not most all leases filed for record have every thing except bonus paid. --- Thanks for reply to clarify this  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service