All Discussions Tagged 'royalties' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legal Notice for Louisiana Land and Royalty Owners (Publisher Post)

Attn: Louisiana Royalty Owners Davidson Summers, APLC, together with the Smith Stag and Fleming law firms of New Orleans, Louisiana, are no…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Apr 12, 2016

Question on Selling Royalties vs. Selling Mineral Rights

Let's say I have a property and it is producing gas, and I have a lease with the operator.   Now I sell the royalties.  Fast forward to the…

Started by Henry

14 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Andrew

Petrohawk-Suspension of Royalty Payment/Lake Bistineau Conflict

We have  been receiving royalty payments for about 7 months from Petrohawk, then we receive letter re: Suspension of Royalty Payment due to…

Started by smith1

33 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by smith1

No Royalties Paid Out for a Year

Our family has signed, the company has ran a pipeline across the property, improved the road, started drilling and installed two wells on t…

Started by Robert Bell Jr

50 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by John Brewster

Production to Check?

Howdy. Our well just started producing. (At least, that's what SONRIS says.) Does anyone have any idea how long (average?) it takes to star…

Started by Frank Martin

3 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Spring Branch,mineral owner

I and siblings being courted for well drilling, oil lease rights etc-what good, bad and ugly or beautiful should we look for in contractlease offerings?

I received a cold call from a person representing a company local to our family farm where other nearby wells did produce back in the '70's…

Started by Jim Nelson

4 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

25% vs. 100% royalties

Why should I sign for 25% royalties when I could get 100% royalties.

Started by Rocker

119 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Sarah

Unleased, forced in to pool for producing well, what now?

I have read a lot on here and it clears up some questions, but I wish someone could tell me what to expect here. My M-I-L owns a very smal…

Started by Gordan Tapp

84 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

Looking Forward: So now you are getting royalty checks

I have a question. In doing research on Shell. Several hits came involving lawsuits about mis-calculations of royalties to landowners, indi…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

2 Sep 27, 2008

INFO FOR YOU HAYNESVILLE FOLK BASED ON THE BARNETT SHALE

Two things: Never, ever, ever sign with a "landman" unless he/she is an EMPLOYEE of one of the major players (like Chesapeake, Goodrich or…

Started by Kevin McCarthy

11 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by ETOilman

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service