Received a letter today that will create 8 new units in Red Oak Lake Field. I'm new at trying to upload attachments, but here it goes! BJ

Views: 202

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Received another letter yesterday from Petrohawk, creating 2 drilling and production units in Red Oak Lake Field. S36-R(8or9) I can't tell T12N HA RA SUKK an S 10 R 8or 9 T 12N HA RA SUJJ. Ok. girl, this gets the rest of your families land! You or your family should have received this one from Petrohawk, we just got this because it joins our land. Happy New Year!!!
THANKS FOR THE INFO BJ THAT MAKES ME HAPPY. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
BJ. Thanks for the heads up. Can you post the plat so we can help determine the correct townships?
I've had trouble with my scanner, but hopefully it's fixed.
Attachments:
Thanks, BJ. The unit application is for Section 36 - 12N - 9W and S10 - 11N - 9W.
I was pretty sure about S 36, but could't tell about S 10. Still waiting to see a permit to drill on S25 T12N R9W!
Encana has the unit order for S25 and there is no producing well in that section. Your wait may depend on the term expirations of the oldest leases in your section.
Thanks for info, I'll keep waiting patiently.
SO ARE YOU GUYS SAYING THEY ARE NOT GONNA DRILL IN SEC 25 T12N R9W AT ALL . WHAT THE DEAL HERE
No. I am saying that Encana must drill a well before the leases in that section expire because the section/unit is not HBP (Held By Production). If a lease covering all depths including the Haynesville zone is held in force by an existing well producing from a shallower formation, the operator can wait as long as they wish to drill a Haynesville well. Not being HBP is a good thing so don't get your dress over your head. LOL!
No, that's not what we're saying. Skip was just saying that some land owner's mineral lease may run out before others. So if for instance, if our lease was going to run out in March 2010, Encana would be getting ready to drill now. There's no way for us to know when they are going to drill, but as I have said before, we were told by the person who did our lease last year, that Encana is planning to drill in S25 T12N R 9W in 2010. I was just fishing from Skip if he had any inside info on exactly when they will drill. Hope this clears things up. (Didn't mean to scare you!)
Well that's good to know, I will be sure to keep my dress down skip lol. Things are clear to me again. You guys are very helpful in passing on info to me Thanks alot.. I appreciate everything you forward to me... You will be blessed for it one day!!! Talk to you soon Jaretta

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service