(3) new wells have been permitted for Hal Montgomery. There is a well location marked on James Burge's property Hwy 163, not permitted yet.  Heard they had some issues with the Hal Montgomery well, rig has been there a week or two just now going horiz. 

Views: 340

Replies to This Discussion

Just for BEUSA? ugh!
Does anyone know what is going on with the Montgomery well, the rig was still there about a week ago? Have they build the location for section 17 and has the well in sec 5 been frac?
Can U be more clear on the S17?
17N-R10W sec 17 permitted location has it been constructed?
Anyone heard what the results were with the seismic done by Global in S29 t18n 10w?

Has Global paid everyone, I have not been paid for the BEUSA shoot and my sister has not been paid for the Elmgrove shoot?  The well in sec 17 T17N-R10W is drilling into sec 8  see sonris for report.

Does anyone know when the BEUSA wells in Webster will be completed? 

We have not been paid yet. Called Cougar Land Services--- caught them in SEVERAL lies. Not holding our breath for a check...

Just hope the seismic results are positive. :-)

I know several people that have not been paid, more money for Global or Cougar land services if they don't pay.  Very poor business.  Class action law suit?????????

I don't mind the wait,  I just don't like the way Cougar handles their business..very shady!!!

Does anyone know where the Montgomery rig moved and are they still drilling the well in section 17, also has anyone heard when they are going to complete one of these wells?
I saw trucks taking rigging out of the Reeves well Monday and fracking trucks going in but I haven't been down to investigate.  We've never heard what the seismic study results were for our Section 29, T18, 10W.  Anyone know?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service