The AOGC has a new AFE out that shows Pinebelt is no longer active in the Brown Dense play and that T.S. Dudley has taken over. Anyone have any information on T.S. Dudley just in case they call? Are they legit or similar to a Cobra energy type company? Who do they usually lease for? I googled their name and one O&G operator shows up over and over but I want to see if anyone else knows.

Thanks,

North La

Views: 1295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

T. S. DUDLEY LAND COMPANY, INC. Business Corporation (Non-Louisiana) OKLAHOMA CITY Active

Business: T. S. DUDLEY LAND COMPANY, INC.
Charter Number: 36067046 F
Registration Date: 12/7/2005
Domicile Address
  5925 N. ROBINSON AVE.
  OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
Mailing Address
  5925 N. ROBINSON AVE.
  OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
Principal Business Office
  5925 N. ROBINSON AVE.
  OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
Registered Office in Louisiana
  5615 CORPORATE BLVD., STE. 400B
  BATON ROUGE, LA 70808
Principal Business Establishment in Louisiana
  5615 CORPORATE BLVD., STE. 400B
  BATON ROUGE, LA 70808
Status
Annual Report Status: In Good Standing
Qualified: 12/7/2005
Last Report Filed: 12/9/2010
Type: Business Corporation (Non-Louisiana)

Registered Agent(s)
Agent: C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
Address 1: 5615 CORPORATE BLVD., STE. 400B
City, State, Zip: BATON ROUGE, LA 70808
Appointment Date: 12/7/2005

Officer(s) Additional Officers: No 
Officer: T.S. DUDLEY
Title: Officer, Director
Address 1: 3100 S. GESSNER
Address 2: SUITE 605
City, State, Zip: HOUSTON, TX 77063
Officer: TOM HAVENSTRITE
Title: President, Director
Address 1: 5925 N. ROBINSON AVE.
City, State, Zip: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
Officer: DIANE LONG
Title: Secretary/Treasurer
Address 1: 5925 N. ROBINSON AVE.
City, State, Zip: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73118
North, do you know what "AFE" stands for?
Skip, AFE is "Authority for Expenditure"  Basically it is an itemized list of all expenses (estimated) by operator to drill and complete a given well. All working interest owners have to sign off on it in order to participate in the well.
Aubrey, I know the definition.  I am questioning if North LA. does.  I have never seen an AFE issued by the state.  Nor one that states anything like, "that shows Pinebelt is no longer active in the Brown Dense play and that T.S. Dudley has taken over."  Or that T. S. Dudley is in any way similar to Cobra? I'm sure you have seen more AFEs than myself and will correct me if I am missing something here. 

Skip,

AFE is "Authority for Expenditure".

Read my post again.

I did not say that the AFE was issued by the state nor did I say that TSDI was similar to Cobra. I asked if TSDI was similar to Cobra so that if they are speculators I'll just hang up when they call and warn others I know. And I should have said the state has issued a "List of Efforts" associated with an AFE.

See page 18 Exhibit no "6" dated 5/26/11

http://www.aogc2.state.ar.us/Hearing%20Applications%20Archive/2011/...

See. You learn something new every day.

North, I have no need to reread your post as I read it correctly the first time.

"The AOGC has a new AFE out that shows Pinebelt is no longer active in the Brown Dense play and that T.S. Dudley has taken over."

The AOGC does not issue AFEs.        

The statement that "Pinebelt is no longer active in the Brown Dense play" ignores the fact that the Brown Dense prospect extends beyond Arkansas. 

Lastly, Cobra Petroleum is not a "speculator" nor are they a land company.  And they have no connection whatsoever to O&G development.

Skip,

Your answers are rather snobish and are not helpful at all.  You work for pinebelt or something because you seem kind of crabby or sensitive about this subject. If you did work for pinebelt and you lost the account to T.S. Dudley then I'll stop posting and delete the thread as I understand that can be a sensitive issue.

North LA,

Skips posts are not snobbish nor unhelpful. They are truthful. Are you really so misinformed that you think that the AOCG offers AFE's. They only come from the operator or whoever is drilling the well. Skip is not "crabby or insensitive about the subject". He is honest, and he knows what he is talking abiout. Unike you.

I do  not know for sure, but I doubt seriously that Skip works for Pinebelt. And you should make sure you know what you are talking about before you throw out these accusations.

What you just said is a disgrace to this site. I thought better of you. If you don't want facts, maybe you need to find a dishonest site.

You owe him an apology.

North LA, no I do not work for Pinebelt, T. S. Dudley or any industry entity.  I work for land and mineral owners.  And what you lightly take for snobbish  or sensitive is merely my desire for accuracy, clarity and honesty.  Laymen often have little or no regard for the potential consequences of their posts.  I have a high regard for the accuracy of posts on GHS as I often end up trying to help those that made poor decisions based on what some member they mistakenly deemed knowledgeable posted.  Those sad stories unfortunately don't appear on the site as the individuals and families affected do not care to publicize their mistake.

"I have a high regard for the accuracy of posts on GHS as I often end up trying to help those that made poor decisions based on what some member they mistakenly deemed knowledgeable posted. "

How did the information I shared negatively affect any landowner? Please help me understand because I am a layman.

"Laymen often have little or no regard for the potential consequences of their posts."

In other words I need to be quiet and let you handle the "big" words huh?

BTW what land and mineral owners do you work for? Donner properties or some othe entity?

http://www.donnerproperties.com/

I think you're being a little histrionic BD. This site is a great resource for mineral owners such as myself and I've learned a ton. What I'm doing here is trying to share information I've learned from others. Skip brought up a good point that Pinebelt said they were no longer active in South Arkansas and they didn't mention Louisiana. That's an important fact and something I overlooked, but even more important is a new company is in control of the leases in S. Ark. I thought it was important for all the mineral owners in the area to learn more about this company so that they may better negotiate with O&G companies. You wouldn't be against that would you? 

North LA,

I am not against anything. Except  misinformation against one of the people that keep this site going.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service