I just received a pre-application notice to "create one additional drilling and production unit in (Section 36 R12W-R11W-T11N). Is this my formal unit notification? How soon do they usually drill after this?

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

I know, Ouiser. I look at unit plats daily and I sometimes have to look twice. The draftsmen at each company draw plats differently. Some better than others. The units of note are those labeled "proposed". Those that are labeled "pending" already have an application on file. Since some of the sections that you list already have unit applications or orders in 10N - 11W, the correct township is probably the one to the immediate south, 9N - 11W. The listed sections are not under unit order in 9N - 11W. A reasonably good indication that Petrohawk will spend some of its new capital in the southern reaches of the Play. I hope they create competition for leases with Encana/SWEPI in 9N - 11W.
I just hope someone drills! lol. There is still a dispute going on with who exactly can lease the property, but I do know for sure who holds the mineral rights!
Ouiser
Have you had any contact from Cook, Yancey, King and Galloway?
David Blair
DB - I'll have to check. That may be who the letter was from. It's at home and I'm at work. You should have gotten one also. I'll see when I get there.
That would be the names David.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service