Has anyone recieved letters wanting to buy mineral in this area. I understand that some are getting offers of $16,000 to $18,000 for their reserved minerals to Suncoast/Chasapeake.

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MC Minerals, a division of CHK has made offers in the last week or two ranging from $16K to $22K an acre to buy minerals in certain areas. I have considered selling a portion of some of my interest.
George James,

As I stated earlier. I would check with 20oaks.com before I sold to anyone else. I believe that they are a reputable company. I would recommend them.
I agree with parker,

While I know nothing about 20oaks, I would shop around.
KB,

You have to admit to some its an attractive offer.

Think if you worked at GM, and your future is uncertain. Having that cash now might make sense.
Didn't Mamahon just loose his mansion to foreclosure? He may need to sell his minerals.

Then again, are there any minerals in Malibu? He may be out of luck.
lol
George, What areas? What area are you considering selling in?
Spring Branch, Jim Krow, whoever,

If I understand Spring Branch's estimation of .0075 ORRI as $3656.25 over the life of the play for 1 acre.

That only comes to $97500 per acre @ 20% royalty.

Based on said assumptions. ($2.34 million per section leased over the life of the Haynesville assuming $6 gas, 6.5B's per well, 8 wells per section.)

DO I HAVE THIS RIGHT?
KB,

Using Spring Branch's figures - I want to know if I figured right.
KB MC Minerals is not buying royalty acres they are buying mineral acres, with varying amounts depending on the reserved royalty amount.
KB,
I agree. Twice puppies, I have a problem with that terminology.
I think it is all McPoop

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service