The Land & Knowles 18 H #1 well is at 15,138 ft. and drilling.

Views: 522

Replies to This Discussion

lARS, are you leased with Encana (the operator) or with another co.
Lars,
Please accept my friendship request, so I can ask you some questions about the gas prices you sent me. Thanks.
When will they pay for the other months August and September? And now will it be monthly
Ms Kitty,
Around what date of the month Encana usually send checks?
Thanks!
Usually get them by 18th of the month. I am not leased with Encana in Sections 18 or 7, so will have to wait to see when the people with Encana get their checks. Then I will probably get mine 2 months later.
A little news: I was looking at Desoto Parish legals online this evening and Encana has obtained a large surface lease from Land and Knowles properties in Sections 17,18,19. Something is up. FXEF, have you heard anything. I would bet that this will be a gas factory. Just think about it: From these sections, multiple wells can be drilled into sections 7,8 and then sections 7 & 8 can drill south into 17,18,19. Start looking at Encana's pads in our areas. They are being strategically placed to drill multiple wells into other sections.
Just reading more on this document. Drill site is 9.8 ac.
Any more news on this? I have interest in 18 14-14 and 19 14-14? Do you think they may get multiple wells? Thanks for all your info on here.
James, Sec. 20 & southern small part of Sec.17 have a 40 ft. paved rd. approved to go from Highway 5 to a drill site on north part of Sec. 20 and a 9.18 ac. drill site approved. That is a very large drill site for just one well. I would assume that at least Sections 20 and 17 will get more wells. I don't know enough about drilling (maybe someone on the board knowledgable on drilling) to know if they will angle laters. If so then Sec., 18 would be accessible. I too have reserved minerals in Sec. 18 so that is of interest to me. What all this tells me is that Encana likes our area down here and I bet in 2011 we will see a lot more gas factories. BUT gas prices have to move up to make it worthwhile for these companies to drill. When I see reports like Flying J putting up nat. gas stations, that is very encouraging. It markets the product
Henry, I signed with Chesapeake but Encana drilled our section. am I wrong to think I'll be paid by Encana? Thanks DeeDee
DeeDee,
I don't know who will pay you. But, when you get payments, I hope you'll contribute to my survey on gas prices.
You'll be paid by Chesapeake, if you can get anything out of them. Good Luck.
Absolutely Henry, I'll let ya know. Knowledge is power. Have found this thread an interesting read today. I'm in 7/14/14 went on line July 3rd and have "no cost clause" reread my contract today.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service