Out walking this afternoon, noticed crane and noise from S/N 240455, HA RA SUV;DONNA DUNN 19 H #1 well site. I have not seen any frac equipment or trucks, but could have missed them. 

At any rate if you're following this section, they're working!

Views: 389

Replies to This Discussion

lol

this thread is entitled "S19-T14N-R14W update"

that is the well their talking about.
i understand angry but they also talk 6 & 7
sorry gotcha, those well tycoons better keep it down....

Lars, and other Sec. 19 mineral owners, are you all not being paid by Encana? usually Encana is great about payment. Are you leased with Encana or another company? Sonris shows it was completed March 1. If with Encana you should receive your 1st ck in June that will pay you back to when production started. If you are leased with another co., then you will probably get 1st ck in July or Aug., but the 1st check will pay for the back months. You will not lose any royalty money. I have dealt with Encana & Petrohawk and my experiences with both were great. You can contact Encana and they will communicate with you. Hope this helps
Anyone know what they are preparing land for on the Hall Rd west of Westwood Dr? Is this in Sec 19 14-14
James,

That is S24-T14N-R15W. Not sure about dirt work, could possibly be a well pad.
Signed a lease with Audubon in Sec 19 14-14. Do you all know if if they sold those leases to Encana? Any more information on the royalty
James, Audubon is assigning lots and lots of leases to Encana. I think when they were leasing in 14/14 Desoto back in summer of 2008, they were representing Encana. Bet Encana has your lease now. Contact Encana online and ask them. I have emailed them before and they were very helpful or call Audubon. If I remember, they are based in Lafayette.Ask them if they assigned your lease
thanks for all you information
Thanks for the info kitty,
Emailed Encana and several of them emailed me back. They said they have over 100 tracts in Sec 19 14-14 to do title work on and as soon as they are completed they will start mailing out the checks. Talk as if when they have a title cleared on a tract they will send the check and not wait until they get all of them(sec) cleared. But she said that the gas from that well is selling. Was very nice and prompt in responding
that is great James. Hope that well keeps going great and that all the wells in 14/14 are as good as the one in Sec. 19

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service