Hey all, I am in the process of desiging some t-shirts/mugs/etc to sell in the store (right now the only thing in there is the Haynesville movie). I thought I'd throw this by you guys and see how many clever ideas you can give me... I look forward to hearing your ideas and feedback.

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the same boat Skip. I lost my TShirt physique too. I would guess that's a win for Keith though. More real estate for more advertising. grin
I'm thinking of doing some using embroidery as well....like a polo or cap or something....
How about a colorful print. Almost a Hawaiian style. With graphics combining "Haynesville Shale", derricks, dollar signs ($) and GHS. For those of us who can no longer wear, or at least look good in, tee shirts. In fact I strongly suggest that you have them manufactured in a "relaxed fit" cut.
"Relaxed fit" for sure!
I have been thinking of purchasing a new Pirate Shirt, was just wondering which company logo I would want to have embroidered as the colors of my flag? Any suggestions?
your moniker
KB, I figured you would say that, I kinda like the "Two Dogs, Pirate" logo myself. At first I was thinking of who would call the names of the companies that they thought were pirates. Then I thought that I wouldn't want to fly the flag of the vampire. "May the red skvies fly as a jib" in Davies Locker.
Vampires suck
A fierce GHS pirate needs an appropriately fierce logo. I suggest the Hawk. I always look forward to their presentations to see how they graphically portray their hawk. For those locals who remember the birth of the Play, please recall the original Petrohawk billboards. No hawk but some really rough looking rig hands in Petrohawk hard hats with big burly arms crossed over their chests. I never thought much about the image until a female friend said, "Oh, they look mean!" Probably not a good image to convey when you want landowners to have a good opinion of you and give you a lease for their minerals. Those billboards soon disappeared. LOL! Ms. Duncan is a much more pleasant face to put on Petrohawk HS development

Sesport - "Please release me or let me go" - is as funny as your "ta arn" LOL - you are good at this - should be different catagories of shirts
Good one Sesport.....

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service