Snapshot of the Play: HA Unit Orders/Applications By Township - 03/21/09

Tags: snapshot

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

parker. Are you counting HA well permits? Or HA Drilling & Production Units?
anadarko has nine drilling units in north natchitoches parish and plan on moving rig in soon
Jay. I have not seen anything on Anadarko since their 02/09 unit application for 9 sections in the King Hill Field. Encana has the other 8 unit orders in the field. Would you care to speculate on Anadarko's need or desire for a partner?
Thanks, Les. Though the discrepancies are small, there are way too many of them. I will have to go back and do another review to see where we differ. Before I get started, is your grid up-to-date?
Skip, I cleaned up a few items and the revised grid is attached.
Attachments:
Thanks, Les. I will compare with my spreadsheet and get back to you.
Skip, see the attached.
Attachments:
Thanks. Is it rare or are there other unit orders that do not appear in the public hearing schedule?
Skip, there are a few where the unit names were revised during the approval process. It caused me to have some duplicates that I had to go through and weed out.
Skip, if Im not mistaken that donut hole consists of the Forbing area coalition that is at this time unleased. I believe they hold most of that area. Could have something to do with it.
Susan Hancock

http://famolc.blogspot.com/
Earth Mama. The Forbing Group is most certainly a portion of the "donut hole" but probably not over 5 to 10%. Thank you for the link to FAMOLC. Unfortunately, I see from their website that they are repeating the mistakes that have plagued many other groups. And it is sad to see that a year into this play, there continues to be misconceptions and unsuccessful strategies being deployed by those who have had sufficient opportunity to know better by now.
Skip,
What about starting a discussion about the good and bad of groups. You being a respected landman on this site may help groups understand the do's and don'ts of setting goals or in some cases demands. I know this will be a touchy subject but what the groups do effects non-members in the area where these groups operate and should be of interest to alot on this board.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service