Snapshot of the Play: HA Unit Orders/Applications By Township - 03/21/09

Tags: snapshot

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your welcome, sesport. I haven't given any thought to the reporting. I've been too busy trying to track down the heirs of the original owners of the land to see if they wish to assert a claim. And looking for a deed with a mineral reservation. That's got to be some good shale under Barksdale. LOL
Skip - Hellloooo ... over here responding to your post below re. heirs. You were left without a reply button.

Did you mean you're looking for heirs to the BAFB property? If so, I'd think you've got a task on your hands.

BTW, congrats for 100+ responses ... so far. :0) sesport
18n 12w sections 13,14,15,16 pre app. dated Feb. 18. Hearing was held 3-20
CHK forming Hayn. units.
Hey, Catfish. I haven't seen this HA application appear on the public hearing schedule. Are you referring to a "pre-hearing conference" that was held on 3-20? As opposed to the public hearing in Baton Rouge? These are the first sections applied for in 18N-12W. If you have a copy of the application and can upload it, I'm sure there are quite a few members who would find it of interest. Thanks for the heads up. Skip
Yes it was pre -application conference held at the Petroleoum Club on 3/20. I will try and upload later. I wonder if anyone knows the result, I have property in section 13 waiting for the drill bit!
Catfish. You might also post on the Bossier Parish Group page if you have not done so already. If any "interested party" attended the pre-conference meeting, you are likely to find them there.
http://www.east80oilandgas.com/Forced_Pooling.htm

This a summary of the pre- hearing conference if anyone is intrested.
Eric Clark is the one that attended for East 80 and wrote the summary. I don't know if they are wanting to block this or not. If they are, what are their chances?
Mr. Clark may have good intentions but he is in way over his head here. I respectfully suggest that the East 80 O&G group retain a good O&G attorney.
I mean no disrespect to Mr. Clark but it is evident from his report that he is not sufficiently knowledgeable to represent what I suspect is a fairly large group of mineral owners. At this point in the play, it should be evident that professional assistance is worth every penny paid and lack of same leads to disappointing results.
I would like to know when T6 in Sabine Parish is going to have any unit applications; there has been leasing activity in Sabine County, Tx. right across the lake but none in my area (Sec. 23, T6N, 13W).
Mr. Reamer. You are a little too far south at this point in the Haynesville Shale play time line. The leasing activity in Sabine County may or may not be HS related. I am not a geologist. From what I have heard though, the southern half of Sabine and Natchitoches parishes are not geologically consistent as the formations are folded and displaced. This area is where the stratigraphic zones of NW LA. meet those of SW LA. and the collision of the two causes this disruption.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service