This well in s33/17n/10w is reporting potential of 7353 MCFD on 14/64 choke. Is this good enough for continuing development in south Webster under current prices?

Views: 190

Replies to This Discussion

I've noticed they are re-surveying what looks to me to be T17n R9w Sec32 in Webster Parish, but not Sec 33. They called and said they were going to resurvey, but apparently not in 33. Does this mean we are off the exploratory curve at this time. I know we are on the edge of the 4mmfd curve on Petrohawks Map. Our lease has expired and no one has shown any interest yet.
Wait and see what a well in sec 33 does, if it make a good well then I think they would drill in 33. The problem now is gas price, and other plays (Eagleford) that are much more attractive. Does anyone know if the wells in 16N 10W sec 3 and 1 are drilling?
I noticed three month's production has been posted for this well. Has anyone received any royalty from PetroHawk?

This s33 is next to my location I think. I am in S32 N23 W10 in Webster parish. My lease ran out and I am as

of now unleased. How does that affect me if I am unleased

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service