The First Annual Haynesville Shale BowlingTournament Series Championship

When and where will be determined by the number of teams and the availability of lanes.

A team will consist of two people.

Teams must be signed up not later than January 23rd to be entered. Once it is determined how many teams will bowl, a time and place will be set-up probably for January 31, at Holiday Lanes.

Each player will bowl three games a piece, which will be a total of six games for the team.
The total pin count for the six games that the team bowls will determine the winner.

The cost is $5.00 per game or $15 for a total of three games. The rental for shoes is $3.50 per pair. The cost per person to enter will be no more than $18.50 or a total of $37 per team.
All lanes must be prepaid to be reserved for January 31. If you are interested or need more information please feel free to send me a message. If you would like to mail your money to my house just ask me and I'll give you my address.

Views: 541

Replies to This Discussion

Those damned prunes did me in.
Hey Cathaus,
She aint smiling, I dont think! Cant really tell with all that wind in her jaws tho. Maybe somebody pushed her out!
She is saying when my feet touch land, somebody's gonna die and it ain't gonna be me!!
Yeah Jim,
That is a little tuff for Saturday morning. You lool like a young Burt Reyonlds
Jim - Snake's got a problem. Don't know who his coach is, but if you look at DCA's avatar somebody has Mr. Stewart releasing the ball in the wrong direction. Maybe he was watching those videos on rewind? Is it too late to find him another coach?
sesport,
Do you see the form on that boy!! As you can see from that picture this pin is waiting it's impending doom.
After fully contemplating the situation, this is fairly easily explained.

In olden days, when negatives were used,to reproduce said pictures, one had to make sure the negative was turned the right direction before picture was reproduced.Just like with baseball cards.A card showing a batter swinging from the wrong side of the plate was refered to as a reverse negative.The negative was turned upside down at the time of reproduction.If this error was found and corrected, this could lead to the error cards actually being worth more than the corrected ones due to their being fewer of the incorrect ones.

Thus making DCH 'ed only appear to be bowling left handed if indeed this is a reverse negative.

As to the weight thing.........well everybody with any kinda sense knows the camera adds on an extra 10, 100 lbs of weight on you.
Hey Buddy,
You picked up 10lbs at Trejose alone.
Nice touch Brawler!
Jim, I don't know what to say. Thank you very much.
I'm holding out a little longer. I will not officially be 45
until 5:13 pm Mountain time.
45? I have red satin panties older than you..................course they don't fit anymore but I still got 'em!!!
His still fit. Only they fit on his head now!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service